• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just married :P with my inokatsu AK-104

post-18835-1196412845_thumb.jpg

Aw damn you, you got to her first... I am just LOVING that rightnow, almost there just 1 or 2 more checks (I hate bills and adulthood) and I'll have one of my own. Been looking at the kit on WGC for a while now, but yeah VERY very nice, Samuka!

Now I can gaze deeply at yours :wide-eyed:

that 104 looks awesome, ive just bagged myself an ak47, and am wondering if its possible to turn it into a 104, anyone???

I'm not sure, you should have waited for Unicorn's version they are 105s same external though except they slapped on the ribbed cover instead of the smooth one. Cyma has a 104 out too, but the stock dosn't fold.

....Still I'd go for the INO kit :wub:

Unicorn AKS74U as it arrived:

DSCF0081.sized.jpg

After building and adding the Kobra on out of curiosity about the mount:

DSCF0083.sized.jpg

After weathering (flash hides the effect but you get the idea)

DSCF0001.sized.jpg

DSCF0002.sized.jpg

I know they're not that good - the blinds in my room are damaged so I have to rely on the flash and artificial light. Once the AK74M is back in one piece I'll get the RPK, AK74M and AKS74U outside for a few better lit group photos. :)

Hey anyone know about any rumors of VFC making a AIMS, Ak-74M and Ak-105? there is a store in texas that is doing preorders for these guns. from my experience with them they've had up preorders for certain guns such as A&K m249 while people were still only talking about rumors of A&K making an m249

http://www.kapowwe.com/

Edited by socal_recon

I have a question guys, a while back, like 2 hours, I came across a picture of an AK with a SVD-esque stock and an integrated silencer. Its giving me a head ache. =[

Also, the website that sells it uses euros.

edit:blah

Edited by RedScare
I have a question guys, a while back, like 2 hours, I came across a picture of an AK with a SVD-esque stock and an integrated silencer. Its giving me a head ache. =[

Also, the website that sells it uses euros.

edit:blah

VSS?