KJW cz75?

kenxin

KJW KP06 also has a long slide, but that doesn't stop it having a nice kick.

I hope more info on the hop is forthcoming if it's just the same hop as the ksc but with a different adjuster or if they have managed to get the tm style hop to work with the screw adjuster

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJW KP06 also has a long slide, but that doesn't stop it having a nice kick.

However the slide of a 1911 does not run inside the frame as a CZ 75 does, this is what slows it down is the larger area of friction and it being tight inside that frame to slide interlock, meant to make it more accurate and controllable from what i remember. This means with a good lube and the right gas it will be fine. Plus the biggest sell for me is with this being an original CZ 75 from what i have seen which means manual safety only, no decocker, so cocked and locked Condition One carry (the best on the draw by far) so one if these will be mine ;).

I hope more info on the hop is forthcoming if it's just the same hop as the ksc but with a different adjuster or if they have managed to get the tm style hop to work with the screw adjuster

Shouldn't be too hard, as the TM system can be made to work with a dial beneath or to the side, should be easy to do. Just hoping it isn't the KWA ball bearing or i wil RAGE!!! :P

'FireKnife'

jkw did pretty much the same thing with the m9s. they have a marui adjustable hop via a grub screw through the bottem of tge chamber. looks like they thought a flat head screw would be better in this as its possible to adjust in the field without fiddling with a small allen key.

but another ugly mag bumper on the co2 mags... *fruitcage*in kjw...

Speaking of which, but then again not. I have emailed both KJW and RA Tech and asked if they will produce flush CO2 magazines for the KJW 1911/MEU and RA Kimber pistol... Hope one of them bites on that. It's sad because there is room within the KJW 1911 magazine design to make a flush base, or near flush base.

Speaking of which, but then again not. I have emailed both KJW and RA Tech and asked if they will produce flush CO2 magazines for the KJW 1911/MEU and RA Kimber pistol... Hope one of them bites on that. It's sad because there is room within the KJW 1911 magazine design to make a flush base, or near flush base.

I completely agree, especially if they opt out and just go for the 8g co2 cartridge, there are plenty of space, and the capacity isnt' even an issue, as long as I can pull the trigger as fast as I can and empty a magazine with 7+1 rounds, I'd be happy enough, even though I'm very sure an 8g can shoot more than 30 shots easily, but that fat base is really irritating, considering the rest of the gun is so expensive and all (in the case of Kimber / Inokatsu 1911).

Sorry, but I dont think a bumper is a real issue, at least for me, I just want to happily shoot BBs to people with nice looking guns, if they are a bit different to RS (bumper added) I can live with that if the gun is affordable, reliable and performs over the average. KJW guns give players all that, so im good with bumpers :)

It could be simply that they want to have a quick and easy way to distinguish co2 and gas mags to avoid people sneaking past the chrono and such.

Also 8g co2 caps might not be as easily available in Taiwan, leading kjw to only accommodate 12g co2

So, Im a bit confused on the trademark situation. Are the trademarked pictures simply of a prototype model and the production model will be blank?

Normally I tend to prefer KWA/KSC, however if it will be possible to get a version like in those pictures I will absolutely buy a KJW without a second thought. Otherwise, I would likely just stick to ksc.

The trademarked one could very well be a Guarder custom version, as with the KJW Glock 19 recently released. KJW themselves never trademark their weapons. Either third party engraving companies in HK do it unlicensed or in local countries the trademark holder and importer for those airsoft guns license and trademark it.

Emailed KJW regarding this, as I found it odd that BoomArms was already stocking them and KJ wasn't promoting it.

Their response:

"And our new product KP-09 have not released yet.

I think it will sell until November.

Because we have not sold it to anyone yet."

Odd, as BoomArms presently has them listed in stock. Guess we've got a couple months to wait then. :/

Emailed KJW regarding this, as I found it odd that BoomArms was already stocking them and KJ wasn't promoting it.

Their response:

"And our new product KP-09 have not released yet.

I think it will sell until November.

Because we have not sold it to anyone yet."

Odd, as BoomArms presently has them listed in stock. Guess we've got a couple months to wait then. :/

An Airsoft Supplier listing something as 'In Stock Now!" when they don't actually have any stock?

Shurely shome mishtake ;)

What like RSOV.com.

'We have new WE supper cool 3.8 XDM'

'Oh wait no we don't'

This is an issue when retailers get hold of pics from manufacturers they assume that means the item is ready so they can start selling it before anyone else does.

'FireKnife'

Is it just me or does it have the faux firing pin in the back of the slide ? :o

I wouldn't be surprised if it does, considering KJW rarely make something completely from scratch, this would be "inspired" by KSC lightly (as I know they won't clone them directly, judging by the increased recoil), but the KSC version has the fake firing pin, so if they even loosely based their design on theirs, it would make sense for them to implement that too.

Archived