FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gun was made from scratch.

I'll post some of the pictures from the construction procecss (won't post all, since it's a 13 page thread...), and a link to the tread from AirSoft Sverige below:

dsc017676tt.jpg

dsc017696ss.jpg

dsc017750mm.jpg

dsc017952nl.jpg

dsc017966uv.jpg

dsc000407wt.jpg

dsc000606uc.jpg

dsc000725ap.jpg

dsc000732wv.jpg

dsc018713rd.jpg

The TJERNBERG AK5 thread on AirSoft Sweden.

One of only four ever made by TJERNBERG.^_^

Edited by MODDAN

Thanks fnfr3ger, your appreciation means a lot. :)

Although oppinion on the website was that the gun would sell for MORE than 20 000 SEK.

Might aswell post some more pictures while I'm at it:

dsc01919xv9.jpg

The correct fire-selection modes: S, P and A:

dsc01928nq3.jpg

Realistic bolts:

dsc01939oh8.jpg

Made by: TOMAS TJERNBERG ;)

dsc01943lt4.jpg

dsc01970bu2.jpg

The completed weapons: :)

dsc01984sn4.jpg

dsc01987gt4.jpg

Mine's No. 238004.^_^

That is amazing my friend

roughly 2300 USD, or 1 PTWs

Isnt the AK5 a Swedish version of the FNC, dang one day ill have to make myself a kiddie version of what you have there with the star fnc. It is really one beautiful rifle.

i reeally like the fnc and pindad ss1 AK5 rifles 

A LOT :D

You should, since Belgium made them. ;)

Isnt the AK5 a Swedish version of the FNC, dang one day ill have to make myself a kiddie version of what you have there with the star fnc. It is really one beautiful rifle.

The AK5 is in deed the Swedish version of the FN FNC, although it has been adapted and modified to suit our climate and the Swedish army demands.

Also, given the number of Real Steel accessories on the gun, I find the price to be rather acceptable. The stock and handguard are RS, and I have a SureFire handguard for my gun as well, but I am looking for the flashlight and pressureplate for it since they wheren't included. :(

It doesn't sound that hard to make. It's a Swedish gun, so you can just go to Ikea, get the "Karbin" kit, spend a few hours cursing at the directions, go to the hardware store for the part they "forgot" to put in the box, then put it together.

However, it might not stand up too well to heavy use. But that's Ikea.

"

QUOTE(Azulsky @ Aug 16 2007, 04:17 AM)

It doesn't sound that hard to make. It's a Swedish gun, so you can just go to Ikea, get the "Karbin" kit, spend a few hours cursing at the directions, go to the hardware store for the part they "forgot" to put in the box, then put it together.

However, it might not stand up too well to heavy use. But that's Ikea."

i FAIL to see the humor in that previous post..

the person who made it spent a lot of time and effort in making these and you now sa it seems easy to make ?!?

i would like to see you do the same thing , buiding a AS gun from scratch!

Edited by fnfr3ger

QUOTE(Azulsky @ Aug 16 2007, 04:17 AM)

However, it might not stand up too well to heavy use. But that's Ikea."

i FAIL to see the humor in that previous post..

the person who made it spent a lot of time and effort in making these and you now sa it seems easy to make ?!?

i would like to see you do the same thing , buiding a AS gun from scratch!

You don't actually think I was making a serious suggestion that someone could go to Ikea for AK5 parts, do you? (For those that don't know, Ikea is a Swedish furniture store.)

And as to the guy who originally posted the AK5, that is an amazing piece of work. Does the guy who made it have a website?

And as to the guy who originally posted the AK5, that is an amazing piece of work. Does the guy who made it have a website?

No, he does not have a website. He only emerges once every few years, produces a very limited quantity of high grade guns, sell them, and then disappears. I fortunately know how to contact him, but he has unfortunately said that he will not produce any more custom guns in the foreseeable future. :(

the original scope make me puke. the FN2000 treads a fine like between beautiful and ugly with me. With the Scope = Ugly. With out = Beautiful.

Grim

The scope makes it look really disproportionate and chunky. But an OD F2000 with an ACOG or 2x scope and a PSG1 barrel under a silencer would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...