FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I've seen any other AEGs with this particular configuration yet. Inspired by the FN FAL featured on MilitaryMorons.com :

uscmcorpsfnfalsmalleh1.jpg

* King Arms FNFAL Carbine

* King Arms FNFAL RIS

* King Arms FNFAL Folding Stock Kit

* King Arms FNFAL Receiver Mount Cover

* King Arms FNFAL 90 rnd mags x 7

* King Arms Rail Cover

* King Arms Vertical Grip

* Guarder 110 Spring

(The above all installed by King Arms)

* G&P Aimpoint replica with L-Mount (can't find my real Aimpoint :( )

* Belgian Type Para Rear Flip Sight Assembly (real steel)

I just need to get myself a TangoDown Bipod and perhaps a tightbore barrel. Pretty happy with it so far. :)

Would look good with a 30rd mag, shame no one makes one. Anyone no if RS can be modded to fit?

I heard a rumor that CA will be coming out with 30 round FAL mags soon; considering their DSArms affiliations hopefully that will turn out to be true.

Whether they are compatible with King Arms will remain to be seen -- anybody tried CA FAL mags in a KA FAL yet?

Thanks for the comments! :D

I heard a rumor that CA will be coming out with 30 round FAL mags soon; considering their DSArms affiliations hopefully that will turn out to be true.

Whether they are compatible with King Arms will remain to be seen -- anybody tried CA FAL mags in a KA FAL yet?

If CA really are coming out with 30 rounders that would be awesome but they'd better have non-hi-Caps available. I'm dying to get a CA SA58 and outfit it like this. I'm just surprised as their sales of the SA58 aren't terribly great. Also, looking at my FN FAL short mags... a 30 rounder would be HUGE! I'd have no idea how I'd carry a few of those.

From what I've read, CA and KA FAL mags are not compatible at all.

Edited by uscmCorps
Your link doesn't work, but are you by any chance thinking of this;

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k70/crew...es/sa58_osw.jpg

The SA58 OSW which the US Army are trialing at the moment. As for the mag pouches, they'l have to be either custom or possibly AK ones.

Serves me right for hot-linking. I've fixed the link. Thanks! And yes, that is the SA58 config I was thinking of. I had no idea it was in Army trials.

Your link doesn't work, but are you by any chance thinking of this;

sa58_osw.jpg

The SA58 OSW which the US Army are trialing at the moment. As for the mag pouches, they'l have to be either custom or possibly AK ones.

No way they're AK mags - different rounds.

Sorry about that, I read too fast and forgot the "pouches" part. :blush:

But a 30rd mag would be sweet.

Edited by pjones
Thanks for the comments!  :D

If CA really are coming out with 30 rounders that would be awesome but they'd better have non-hi-Caps available.  I'm dying to get a CA SA58 and outfit it like this.  I'm just surprised as their sales of the SA58 aren't terribly great.  Also, looking at my FN FAL short mags... a 30 rounder would be HUGE!  I'd have no idea how I'd carry a few of those.

From what I've read, CA and KA FAL mags are not compatible at all.

How big? Like 2 in one M4 triple pouch big?

How big? Like 2 in one M4 triple pouch big?

Maybe. I can fit 1 short FAL mag in an Eagle double M4 pouch but it's a bit of a squeeze. Two short FAL mags might fit in a M4 triple but I'm skeptical about how the long mags would fit into most common pouches based on their length, width etc. The only pouches the long mags would have a chance of fitting in would be AK pouches.

Edited by uscmCorps
USMC, your FAL is HOT. Thats how I'd get mine if I had one.

Thanks CB!

Got a height and width on them in inches? Trying to figure out if they will fit in my current vest.

The long or the short mags? I can get measurements of the short ones, but have no idea about the long ones. :(