Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this loadout, don't ask me why :D

Tried out something with my new gasmask, new under body armour, and a different config on my SIR.

Looks good.

Your mask is missing the voice amplifier...it might be tough to hear you talk through it :)

EDIT: I guess only the A/P mask has the voice amp

Edited by BaBaBooey

Ok, first of all, its just my first attemp, didn't do any Force recon before, so be nice plzz lol

I didn't buy anything new, just use some old stuff i had, so it is not as accurate as it will be in a future.

IMHO i still need: A lot of coyote brown pouches + a Coyote brown Land Ciras (and replace it for the tan one in the pics). Finish my RAV with also Coyote Brown pouches. Get a norotos nvg mount. Replace all the guns for the apropiate ones, they are not as accurate as they should be, but it was what i had already. And thats much of what i still need for the FR impression.

I need a lot of coyote brown stuff lol

All the comments are welcome ladies, but try to be nice rofl :D

First, Greenside version 1, with ballistic protection.

DSC06033Medium.jpg

DSC06034Medium.jpg

DSC06035Medium.jpg

Greenside version 2, without ballistic protecion.

DSC06039Medium.jpg

DSC06041Medium.jpg

Desert version 1 with desert marpat.

DSC06042Medium.jpg

DSC06046Medium.jpg

Desert version 2 with tan flying suit.

DSC06051Medium.jpg

DSC06053Medium.jpg

DSC06055Medium.jpg

Well here ya go.

IMHO they are ok, but still need a lot of work to be as they should be.

If the eagle ciras and pouches were CB instead of tan, i would have a lot of it done... lol

Wow LS it may not be perfect.. but ur kits are pretty awesome.. I tried to make a Rainbow 6 vegas type kit.. its not perfect... more inspored by it.. however i gave it a go. The pics are quite old, and im missing my holster, my G&P distress marker on top of the IBH, as well as the tac light on my IBH, and i dnt have miny shiny new coms set on it either.. but it is getting there however.

lord sex that looks pretty much spot on for an FR loadout very nice! the only thing that isn't 100% accurate because it is all painted but it is worn and it looks very good so we'll let you off :P and FR are known to use all sorts. also MARPAT rocks the kazbar

Edited by jack10

My boredom leads to things like this....

Had I a seamstress model and / or manacan, everything would be diplayed with it there, lol

dsc0071ko3.jpg

Click for larger image

With the mixed lighting and the flash, the vest looks a little blue in some spots

I'm not trying to emulate any "job class" or era in specific. I'm just going with the flow of what works for me :)

Listing it all out...

1st lineup

- Blackhawk CQC riggers belt (khaki or cb, can't remember the actual color)

- Pantac High Speed Low Drag suspenders

- Pantac Molle Versatile Holster (khaki)

1.5 line

- Pantac BLS* Belt (khaki, S)

- Pantac Medical Hand Pouch (khaki) Used for killrag

- Custom made super mega rolly polly style dump pouch can hold around 25-30 mags depending on how nicely I put them in

- CTD Deployment bag

- Pantac RAV Double Flash Bang Pouch (left open / khaki) x4 magazine instead of flash bangs

2nd lineup

- Pantac W*asatch (Khaki) 2 mags in each pouch, 8 total... chem light holder and balaclava in spare pouchs

- Pantac MBSS Hydration Backpack (khaki) yes I know its really a MAP

- Walmart special carbiner keyring painted tan with Rothco OD flight gloves velcroed to it

- Decent quality switch blade

- Ballpiont pen with highlighter cap and pad of paper

- Pantac RAV Flash Light Holder (khaki)

- Pantac Double 9mm Mag Pouch (khaki) one M9 mag and a G&P stubby suppressor in it

- Pantac RAV Double Flash Bang Pouch (right open / khaki) x4 magazine instead of flash bangs

- Pantac Small Accessories Pouch (khaki)

- Pantac Short Radio Pounch (MC*) for the MTS2000

Then we have...

- Pantac Go Bag (Official Multicam, Cordura)

- eBaybanned IBH (tan) with ESS Turbofan Pantac goggle cover in khaki

- Blackhawk Hellstorm neoprene knee pads

- OE Tech shemagh (OD/black)

- Camotech shooters hat

- Yukon NVRS ( :(only gen 1, but it gets the job done)

Guns

- CA M249 para will full stock and woodland nutsack, awaiting lower RIS

- G&P USMC SAM-R with PGC ProWin gearbox installed

- Airsoft GI EOD Special

Edited by A-Ron
He is gay. Trust me. :P

Meh... Your panties are all tied up because you're not over here with us airsofters... Your out playin' with real guns in the..... yeaaah... I can't say it. To much flammage will come, lol

:D:flamed:

It's ok though... I know you can pack a survival kit for me if need be, and you'll be ub3r fr33king high sp33d doing it too!

lol

Edited by A-Ron
My boredom leads to things like this....

Had I a seamstress model and / or manacan, everything would be diplayed with it there, lol

dsc0071ko3.jpg

Click for larger image

Where'd you get the "Shocker" patch?

And how do you horizontal mount your mag pouches?

Where'd you get the "Shocker" patch?

And how do you horizontal mount your mag pouches?

Shocker patch was made by a friend (the guy can make any patch basically, hes got all the equipment)

Mag pouches come made like that, they're Pantac flash bang pouches.

What kind of duty belt is that Titleist?

I am in need of another duty belt, as mine is REALLY uncomfortable!

I am thinking of the this: http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=22614

Mainly for my PMC'ish loadout!

BTW will this fit a TM Desert Eagle? http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=20955 I am in need of a holster, for special occasions... though my TM P226 is generally my main sidearm!

Edited by Blink43va