Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh, I want that gun setup so bad...kobra red dot? :(

It is a replica of a different reflex sight. Initially I wanted it for my Hi-Capa, but thought it looked good on the MP7, so that's where it is now. It might look decent on my P90-TR, too. The annoying thing about the replica is that there is no on/off switch. You have to remove the battery to turn it off. Still looks cool, though.

Vercing, your picture would be better if it was focused on the bore and not just completely unfocused all around.

Thanks for the input... I was just fooling around, taking some pictures of my backup gun... Only problem is with the lens that is on my cannon I need to have a big amount of contrast to shoot a pic that close in with an f stop of 1.8......

Yea you did post them earlier on but i noticed them yesterday and liked the look of them. You've given the impression of the sun beams piercing through the branches well in the first piece and the shading is very well done on the second. good job Bushman. :)

k

Got bored editing my other photos and decided to give some time to some airsoft photography I did yesterday.

Gave the batch a grungy underground comic-book feel which is very much in the spirit of our site, FCS Electrowerkz (London). Hope some of you like it, it's different for me.

378I7365-1-7.jpg

378I7345-1-1.jpg

378I7347-1-2.jpg

378I7349-1-3.jpg

378I7350-1-4.jpg

378I7356-1-5.jpg

378I7360-1-6.jpg

378I7367-1-8.jpg

378I7369-1-9.jpg

Wow, you UK airsofters are so lucky you have such a strong community for airsoft there. Although, on the downside, you have to put up with that VCRA ######. Over here, at least in my part of the US, there's absolutely nowhere like that to play airsoft. It's a real shame because it looks like you guys have a hell of a good time based on those pictures. I've always wanted to visit the UK, guess that's even more motivation for me to go eventually.