Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from what ive heard 90% of AK's made in china have been shipped to the middle east, asia and africa. russians just appreciate shooting people in the face on full auto rather than the skill involved in shooting a guy in the face with the worlds worst revolver lol :P

Not airsoft, but I'm hesitant about creating a thread for artwork only (unless it already exists...?)

So here's a poster I just finished making. Its for my buddy's band, for a gig. Strangebrew is the name of the band, Spread the Word is the benefit concert. You can pretty much tell what I drew by hand and what I drew on the computer, on Photoshop. The little guy's head is a photo, and that's the only thing I didn't draw aside from some of the lettering.

506703625_746e4573cd.jpg

I like how it came out.

Posted a couple earlier, but for some reason people wanted to start talking about shooting people in the face with Webleys.

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142765

dude, those are nice, hope you dont mind but i saved a few from the link to use as future wallpapers if i ever get bored of my personalized Sledge brand wallpaper :D

and whats wrong with shooting people in the face with webleys?

showing of my paint skilzz :D

displayimagedg6.jpg

inspired by (guess it) SCARFACE

"me is toni montana !!!111!!! l33t h4xoR" :lol:

and here we have a SIN CITY theme:

displayimage2nt5.jpg

like i said its made in paint, so ist not perfect i know...

i didnt also remove the watermarks...

master_titled posted a pic in the 'Pictures of yourself in the field/posing' thread that i thought would make a great addition to my iSoft selection im currently working on, so here it is (the orange one) and the pink one is me with my brother-in-law iSofted up

IMG_1649.jpg

iSoft-2.jpg

The edges are well cut. I think the bigger trouble is the bright lighting. The sun is behind you and the outlines of your gear and face are to bright. It should be much darker (almost black without any contrast).

I, know it would look more authentic that way, but I've already done this, but then I decided not to "hide my face" and give the picture something else then just silhouettes...

master_titled posted a pic in the 'Pictures of yourself in the field/posing' thread that i thought would make a great addition to my iSoft selection im currently working on, so here it is (the orange one) and the pink one is me with my brother-in-law iSofted up

In the second one, is the man kneeling an Afrian American?