Pics Of Your Gear.

Obviously not standard DPM, it's the Soldier 2026 Digital DPM, from the film "Children of Men", set in 2027...

...the film was urban fighting, so a day out at UA suited the occasion.

:D

Lol, very effective loadout! At first I assumed it was just a mix n match loadout but I thought, that looks really like the soldier's in Children Of Men :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess this belongs in here to, my civilian fighter loadout.

newblackgear.jpg

im fooling around with some loadouts for next weeks game, im playing a local militant/mercenary and im suposed to stay away from green and tan witch is pretty hard for me.

anyways this is missing alot of stuff right now(cause its all green or tan) and im still looking on ebay fora good deal on a 6004. i think im going to switch the skater hoodie out for a nay blue fleace or a black long sleave shirt. also forgot to put my camelback on witch is also black.

any more sugestions on what i should do? needs to be done by sunday so keep it simple, its not suposed to look pmc at all, just very unprofessional while still looking like i've been around the block a few times.

Besides u r gay lolzors lol. Only joking kie. Looking decent dude is that the old 85 pattern smock i gave you? And what ammo vest are you wearing? the LASF or the LBV?

Grim

OMG to the max! ahhh lad ill shiv ya nan on toast then bum ya.

yea thats the 85 that i fixed up with my tacticool needle work. im wearing the LASF seeing how ive seen it used more often by SAS than the LBV, which is never... by the way how much paint you got left, im tempted to nick some to stripe up my Toy.

Edited by kie

Kie thats the worst scouse impression ever and ur a genuine scouser liek me lol. well seeing Krylon aint being made any more u will have to wait untill im finished with it and then try to rpy it off me lol. ill be doing my modern and gulf war sas load outs soon. when i can be bother sifting throgh my kit to find and the bits i need.

Grim

Kie thats the worst scouse impression ever and ur a genuine scouser liek me lol. well seeing Krylon aint being made any more u will have to wait untill im finished with it and then try to rpy it off me lol. ill be doing my modern and gulf war sas load outs soon. when i can be bother sifting throgh my kit to find and the bits i need.

Grim

yea i noticed that on airsoft Scotland about Krylon, its ok im still thinking about it and you need it more than i do. that wasn’t scouse that was me being drunk... which i am now, its that kind of labelling that gives us a bad name. now lets go rob some wheal chair breaks [: well if you have enough to spare for 3 stripes of the green stuff,

where did you get the badge saying infidel strong

SDK Tac. has them. So does Mil spec monkey.

Does anyone else feel that a full MC patterned load out looks weird? I always feel that it needs a soild color like CB or Tan to break it up..

Edited by gun5h311
Nice, except... Modern SAS use Molle and Gen 2 Crye Multicam gear :P

True the SAS have apparently been spotted using Multicam, as well as a bit of ACU, Tri-des, Desert Tiger, Desert DPM and a whole bunch of civi clothes. I'm referencing my loadout form a particular loadout, honestly to be more accurate id use Desert DPM but i was giving the greens a try for once (plus my Desi's are in the wash) :) thanks for the input anyway ill get some more accurate loadout pics soon.

k

Edited by kie
Awesome - what size is that? Medium or Small?

I can't wait for my own HPC to arrive so I can finish off my PJ loadout. It's only been two freaking months since it was posted :(

It's a medium.

Yeah I waited mine 6 or 7 weeks before I can put my hands on ;)

Why not? :P

cause to be honest, it looks completly screwed :P a good CB or CT coloured vest would really finish the look, and CB is kinda the same tone as MC, as for the Flecktarn stands out WAY to much. and having 2 dotted patterns used together looks weird ( ow and i know MC is not dotted, but it sure as hell looks like that ;) )

and i forgot who said it :rolleyes: but i agree with you that a full MC loadout looks weird, and it does need a stable single colour to even it out a bit. other than that, topics like these make me hate MC lesser and lesser :P

i can't post pics of myself ingame for 2 months, broke my to ( how you spell it ? :P ) and ripped the nail of during an accident.... will make pics ASAP.

cause to be honest, it looks completly screwed :P a good CB or CT coloured vest would really finish the look, and CB is kinda the same tone as MC, as for the Flecktarn stands out WAY to much. and having 2 dotted patterns used together looks weird ( ow and i know MC is not dotted, but it sure as hell looks like that ;) )

and i forgot who said it :rolleyes: but i agree with you that a full MC loadout looks weird, and it does need a stable single colour to even it out a bit. other than that, topics like these make me hate MC lesser and lesser :P

i can't post pics of myself ingame for 2 months, broke my to ( how you spell it ? :P ) and ripped the nail of during an accident.... will make pics ASAP.

I swear to you, its not that screwy at all, its the damn flash, the colors mix very well in reality.

I don't see any problem with it, except for the lack of German guns. :P

But, whatever boats your float, I guess. I just prefer that if camouflages get mixed with MC that the weapons involved be those that would be nominally used by the non-MC pattern.