Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerbdog, *beep*. You noticed it. :D I decided to get left handed holster 'cause it was so much cheaper ( I bought it from local player). IMO I have never needed second gun in the skirmish, so it works more as a prop then as a benefit. :)

Edited by Mick0
Kerbdog, *beep*. You noticed it. :D I decided to get left handed holster 'cause it was so much cheaper ( I bought it from local player). IMO I have never needed second gun in the skirmish, so it works more as a prop then as a benefit. :)

Sorry bud :):P

I was hoping you were gonna tell me you were ambidextrous or there was some freaky tactical thingy going on.!

My Buddy is leaving for Iraq Monday and its his birthday, so about 15 of us are going to play all weekend at his place before he leaves this weekend as a going away present. I just threw this kit together and am very happy with it. its 45f out right now. I have some Long johns on and its perfect. This was taken during a reload break. I have more, will post before I go to bed tonight. Hes got those crazy Ultra White Lights in his room.

Test1.jpg

Not really looking for any specific look, but wutever. its what i skirmish in

Nice and simple azngoonie313. And I imagine more importantly functional. As someone who has abandoned allot of gear and goes for a more "keep it simple" load out I know recognition can be scarce. But I always say the most realistic load out is the most functional.

k

Good work, i enjoy cad pat load outs quite a bit.

LOL

I am wearing MARPAT <_<

But since CADPAT and MARPAT are both digital, we put it in the same thread. :)

Edited by NeoVeNoM