Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mk96_mod_1.jpg

mk96_mod.jpg

mk96_mod_2.jpg

My Mk96. Not done but getting there. Excuse the somewhat poor pics and mess workbench.

Also, here are some updated pics of my AKS-74U, now that it's got some real wear and tear on it, which blends the artificial wear I did on it nicely.

aks_74u_new_6.jpg

aks_74u_new_3.jpg

aks_74u_new_1.jpg

aks_74u_new_2-1.jpg

aks_74u_new_4.jpg

aks_74u_new_5.jpg

aks_74u_new_7.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

STAR M60 (Mk43) with "RS" soft repacking kit (cloth bag and cardboard). Deactivated 7,62 ammo to complete the look.

G36C side rail acting as optics rail.

3-point sling I found under my bed.

How do you guys like it?

p9210032rr4.jpg

p9210036bi7.jpg

P9210038.jpg

P.S. Can anyone recommend an image editing softwarethats easier to use than Photoshop? Freeware andintuitive use preferred. Thanks!

Edited by chas
No they perform perfect. The delta ring on the M4 (the plastic ring right behind the front sight) snapped and it won't hold the RIS on. Other than that the guns PERFORMS amazingly.

Yes! They perform flawlessly! I never lubed my gearbox and have fired over 10,000 rounds. The FPS dropped a little bit, but still runs. Absolutely an amazing product!

Some things I don't like is the paint. Comes off really easily. The delta ring is loose and feels like its gonna break. Also, you have to pull the trigger all the way, or else the piston/gears might get stuck....happened to me a couple of times before.