Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pic trasher can I ask do you do alot of post processing and image editing to your canon 20D photos ?
It depends. Taking this picture took a lot more time (setting up the lighting, composition), than the post processing (which is definitely a must, as with any digital material).
Roecar...excellent rifle.

And I know it's for PB Mask Requirements, but you might want to take the scope riser off for pictures.

IMO, it would make your gun 110% sexier.

-Vic

Thanks guys, I really wanted to but the scope has 8 hex nuts that need to be unscrewed plus another 4 for my original QD mount. I know its being lazy but I used to do that like every other day or so and I'm just tired of doing it :P

IMG_0114.jpg

16" General Purpose AR. The perfect compromise for long range and closer engagements.

-G&P M16 base gun

-King Arms KAC M4 Match RAS

-Magpul MIAD grip

-CA Crane stock

-PDI 16" outer barrel

-JBU Troy flash hider

-Tango Down VFG

-CA Front flip up sight

-TM 300m KAC flip up sight

-EO Tech 552

-Viking Tactics 2pt sling (amazing sling)

Edited by FaRKle

Heh,my beat up-ish ICS M4

Gun002.jpg

Externals

JBU F7R RAS

JBU Outer barrel

King Arms Gas Block (I forget the type)

Guarder Gas Tube (modified the receiver to take it, thanks to Stealthbomber's advice)

King Arms stock tube sling adaptor

Prime Crane Stock

King Arms KFH flash hider

King Arms flip up front sight

Internals

Madbull 6.03mm TB

Prometheus Soft Rubber

Big Out White H Hop

Prometheus High Speed Gears

Guarder M110

Deepfire Bushings

Systema Turbo

G+P Wiring loom.

Pro Arms Lightweight Polycarb piston

Area 1000 piston head

Vapex 9.6v 3700mah battery

Chews up most positions at about 347fps +/- 2 with hop applied at about 1400RPM maybe more as my battery was only about half charged when I ran it through my X3200, just waiting on a new anti reversal latch so I can get it running 100%

Currently building a 'bigger brother' to it which is going to be a semi only DMR. I did have a G+G SS-100 silencer on the end of the M4 pictured above but I think I had too much hop on and wrecked the foam so its currently waiting for something to repack it with before I consider using it again.

Don't get one. The stock is stupid on the LR300. Overall it's not very well designed imo.

you ever shot a real LR300? I bet 9/10 AR shooters who have shot one will tell you the design and performance is awesome. . very little to no recoil so accuracy is very good. . .ZM's buffer is probably one of the best in any AR system.

here's my custom Civilian (based on Limited Edition (50 made) Prime kit). .not the prettiest, but it's unique IMO...shown w. custom Civilian outer barrel/flash hider and custom RIS heatshield that needs to get anodized !

IMG_0763.jpg