Armalite Picture Thread

SPRwM4Upper.jpg

The basis for my SPR build, with the optional M4 upper slapped on. CA CRANE stock, G&P SPR receiver set, Marui front set (more or less), VFC PEQ2 with laser installed and zeroable, Marui BUIS, Systema M150 box inside (downgraded with an M120 for casual shooting), A1 pistol grip with a Magnum inside, Element hopup, Guarder hard rubber set, H-hop nub, Marui barrel. The usual goodness.

Still needs a Magpul trigger guard and a G&P rear sling adapter plate (the KAC-style modular one). Gonna run it without optics in this configuration, but as soon as the SPR front hits it, it gets an M3 with ARMS throw-mounts, and a power upgrade with an M140 and 6.01 barrel.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Since I don't have a spare upper, I'm gonna have to hot swap the front ends until I find a better solution, or someone willing to sell a spare upper.

And, since you mentioned the GAU-5, this rifle doubles as a 'PJ'-esque rifle when needed.

Quick question guys.

Does anyone know if the Guarder stock tube (for retractable stocks) will fit on the MagPul M4 Reciever? Or better question is Guarder compatable with all recievers.

Need to know for building my M4 with a MagPul reiceiver but it doesn't come with a stock tube.

My new cqbr. Most is Magpul, with a casv on top. Built from the ground up entirely from custom parts (whether that is a good thing or not...). Still missing a few minor parts (rear sight for example) and some paint here and there but this'll do for the moment.

magpulcasv2dz2.jpg

magpulcasv1md7.jpg

Edited by Seraphein