1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ronin, I'm all for splurging but sadly BoomArms don't have any more Bob Chow kits, I asked about 6 months ago, then again a month ago! They also tell me that there are no plans (for Prime) to make any more due to "special tooling needs". I wish they would put "out of stock" on the website to stop me getting my hopes up ;)

Those other GIN and KIM Chows from a couple of years ago were very limited edition, they only made 50 of each!

That kinda dashes my hopes of trying to get hold of a Kim or Gin then, booooo :(

Ah, boom not updating their site again, very annoying.

If I do spot a BC kit for sale anywhere, you'll be the first to know ;)

My apologies for digressing slightly, [and nice grips Clockwork, I have the same pair. :) ] but above a few of you mentioned that boomarms still has a few of these kits, but over the past couple weeks I've inquired regarding two separate metal kits they show in stock, and they have yet to get back to me.... :( anyone else have trouble communicating with them or know a quicker route?

-d*mn the internet and its series of tubes... always losing my emails. <_<

I got a hold of DaveDawgs old TeamMatch. Beautiful gun but I'm selling it since I received it in a trade deal and I could use the cash instead.

WA SCW3 Kimber Gold Match II (based)

Prime Kimber Team Match II Metal Slide and Frame kit

Prime Fiber Optic front sight

SD Kimber .45 ACP Steel Chamber

SD Wilson 188 Magwell

Guarder 150% Recoil and Hammer Springs

Real Kimber Wood Grips

Original box and manual included

TeamMatch-WA-Kimber%20001.jpg

TeamMatch-WA-Kimber%20005.jpg

um...no offense but this is not classfieds section?

Um..no offense but didn't I post pictures of my newly aquired 1911? Did I post a sale price or ad here? Don't think so, I'm pretty sure posting a picture and parts list and mentioning that I am selling it is not against forum rules. But hey, what do I know, Ive only been an active member here for a few years :rolleyes:

All the credit for this Kimber goes to DaveDawg.

Lately I haven't been spending much at all, ever since I bought a home and had a second child. Before this, I spent about 25K in a 5 year period, give or take. I also was just a builder/collector airsoft enthusiast for the first 4 years, now that I actually use my guns for something (AAPS competition shooting) I spend less and shoot more.

Edited by ViciousV10s

My TM 1911 with an MEU slide. Took a bit of work to get it to fit as the Novak sight has a little notch on the bottom which stop's the blowback unit sitting flush in the slide, but a bit of work and it now sit's perfect :D

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/ju...unpics003-1.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/ju.../Gunpics011.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/ju.../Gunpics007.jpg

Not sure if the outer barrel would look better polished?