Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

Junior, what do you think of the Pro-Arms frame. Recieved mine yesterday from Den and I'm having mixed feelings about. Yes it's got the Glock logo on the left side of the grip (the only reason I bought it as all the other trades are the same as the stock KSC frame) but the quality seems a bit dubious. The texture on the sides of the grip seem shallower than the KSC grip. Also, seam lines are visible in portions and there's plastic bur lines left over from the mould on the outside and in the mag well. Did you have this on yours? Mind you, it was only $26 so I can't really complain.

Hopefully it'll look ok on when it's fitted to my 18c

dsc00095td8.jpg

dsc00099ca1.jpg

Much coveted Glock logo in the left side of the grip.

Also, anyone know where I can get a metal outer barrel of G34 length. Looking to possibly make a custom compensator to add to the vents in the barrel that are already there. I don't really want to have to get a G34 slide as well.

Grumman: I wrote a little review about the Pro-Arms frame here: http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php?topic=1978.0

It is a rather shotty mold job and if your going to create an replacement frame and advertise it as having trademarks, then at least make an attempt to duplicate the correct trademarks. But I agree, highly visible mould lines, poor trades, and RSP1 pointed out also that the grips did have a shallower texture to them. I've fitted 2 now, and one was much easier to fit then the other which relates to poor quality control. The second frame needed quite a bit of filing in the magazine well in order for the magazine to drop smoothly, and the hole for the bar spring also needs to be bigger. Other then that I'm happy with the tan ones. They do look great when fitted, and some trades are better then no trades.

How is the color of the black one compared to the Stock KSC/KWA Frames?

You can try and look for a G&G G34 length outer barrel. Don't know exactly where you can find them now though. But for $20 more, you could buy a KSC Metal slide and barrel and just use the outer barrel, and sell off the slide...

Chris u'5: TMC Has them in stock. http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1609

Thanks Junior.

They had them listed on their old website but when I ordered it they said it was out of stock.

I wonder if they have actually got them back in? I will drop them an email and let you know.

Yeah man, definitely let me know if they are in stock. I may pick up one also.

Anyway here is a shot of my new toy. Something I never even knew existed...(in GBB form)

MGC Glock 17L

HPIM1785.jpg

Sorry for the poor photo. I had to drag this to work with me, and I can't find anywhere to get a decent shot.

Edited by junior
Grumman: I wrote a little review about the Pro-Arms frame here: http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php?topic=1978.0

It is a rather shotty mold job and if your going to create an replacement frame and advertise it as having trademarks, then at least make an attempt to duplicate the correct trademarks. But I agree, highly visible mould lines, poor trades, and RSP1 pointed out also that the grips did have a shallower texture to them. I've fitted 2 now, and one was much easier to fit then the other which relates to poor quality control. The second frame needed quite a bit of filing in the magazine well in order for the magazine to drop smoothly, and the hole for the bar spring also needs to be bigger. Other then that I'm happy with the tan ones. They do look great when fitted, and some trades are better then no trades.

How is the color of the black one compared to the Stock KSC/KWA Frames?

You can try and look for a G&G G34 length outer barrel. Don't know exactly where you can find them now though. But for $20 more, you could buy a KSC Metal slide and barrel and just use the outer barrel, and sell off the slide...

Chris u'5: TMC Has them in stock. http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1609

Nice review. I notice your tan frame has the same little scuff mark in the centre of the left thumb rest as my black frame does.

I don't have my Glock to hand at the moment but I'll try and take some comparative pictures when I have both frames. I wish they'd recreated the HW frames of the 19 and 23 for the Glock 17 frame, although I've never held one I hear they are very nice.

I'll look into the G34 barrel. Sourcing a 18c metal slide and barrel seems to be hard enough at the moment! :(

Edited by Grumman

Thanks Grumman. Yeah the 18C metal slide and barrels are very scarce. I Actually only know of one at the moment that is available, The KSC slide and barrel set. Johnny over at Boomarms said that Prime was releasing a set but that was over a year ago…

Some shots of some custom work I did to Hkssr20det's Glocks. Well...not really custom. Just bead blasted the outerbarrels, he built the guns. Really well I might add, nice shooters.

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

Edited by junior