Glock Picture Thread

TM Glock 17

Guarder metal Slide (it's dark green I believe)

Guarder Lower frame OD with custom stipple work

Lanyard attachment loop

Glock Sights Glow in the Dark

2 TM mags

Safariland 6004 for G17+M3 flashlight (but the Emerson Surefire X300 replica fits alright) with duty belt attachment and customized with a tan Safariland leg strap and some Krylon spraying.

DSC07587.jpg

DSC07588.jpg

Glock17todojunto-3.jpg

Glock17-SafarilandCustom-1.jpg

Glock17-SafarilandCustom-2.jpg

Glock17-SafarilandCustomDetalle-3.jpg

Glock17-SafarilandCustomabierta-4.jpg

Glock17-SafarilandCustomcerrada-5.jpg

Edited by RAGNAR_VLFSERK
  • Like 1
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And my first attempt at stippling is...not too shabby, as it turns out.

My first glock, marui g17 foliage green with the guns modify SAI slide set. Phone picture.  

Stock TM frame finally breaks after so many years so this one is quick and dirty to keep down time minimal I didn't even completely knock down the stock texture on front/back straps   This is

Posted Images

not as nice as many on here, but it does me nicely:

DSCI0017-3.jpg

KJW glock 23 with stock internals

no brand chinese M6 style light-laser

Viper coiled lanyard

improvised lanyard attachment/grip sleeve, made from cord and bike inner-tube bands.

Edited by bobthebuilder

I think KWA largely brought in the ATP on account of Glock getting in a twist over airsoft replicas of their firearms. We don't have that issue here, so there's no real need for it to be sold in the UK instead of actual Glock GBBs.

Far as I know the function and magazines are the same.

Thanks. It was a lot easier to do then I had thought it would be.

Much better pic. Not sure how abrasive the stipple texture is, but if it's the least bit aggressive you might want to lightly sand with fine grit sand paper the area that the webbing between your thumb and index finger contacts with the rear of the grip. Using light strokes and fine grit sand paper will allow you to keep the look of the texture you've created, and yet reduce the aggressiveness so that it doesn't bite into the webbing of your thumb and index finger as you shoot and as you manipulate the weapon.

Good job though! I like the look and the effect. How do you like the stippling applied to the mag base? Beyond looking the same as the frame, I find doing it to the mag base really enhances the manipulation of the mag in wet conditions and with gloves.

No the ATP doesnt exist (but should) and it was designed and made for the American market due to the lawsuits brought against manufacturers and retailers of "Glock style" products. This included items that just "looked" like they were Glocks.

The ATP allows retailers is the USA to sell a product that carries some of the features of the Glock (will fit in holster designed for Glocks and uses the same G17 style magazine) without the worry of being sued by these morons. There are still ways to get Glock style pistols in the USA but retailers run the risk.

Frankly, I like the look of the ATP, I'm just not a big fan of KWA GBB designs. Might take a chance on this one though. It's sleeker and much more modern looking (in a Hk sort of way).

Nice job on the stippling and wouldnt mind you doing the job on mine.

A significant part of KWA's market in the US is LE/Military training, and by far the most used r.s. pistol in those circles is the Glock. So the design brief was for something that fit Glock holsters and had controls in places that Glocks had them. However, as Glock had copyrighted the look of a Glock, it had to appear a little different...

The same market is behind the development by KWA of the GBB rifles; there are LE/Military versions of the ones they've released.

I get what you mean about the texture. I dont forsee it being an issue because I normally wear gloves, but if I notice it I will take your advice. The stipple job provides the grip I wanted, but it isn't super coarse. I think part of it has to do with the plastic used. The same technique applied to my MVG and MOE grip resulted in a noticeably more aggressive texture.

Honestly, I did the magazines to match at first bit I do like the extra grip provided by both the rubber base plate and the stippling

When did TM come out with a G19? I'll assume thats the KWC. For some reason I always had one issue or another with mine and sold it off. Picked up a KJW a few years ago and have had such good luck with it that I bought another a few months ago and I'm looking toward that new G19 slide by Guarder (although I've had issues with someof their kits in the past and prefer PGC).

Custom COD Glock 18C GBB:

2hk8c2p9.jpg

iffhu9ry.jpg

Now with AIP CNC Hop-Up Base & 5KU Steel Recoil Guide (is even spring-powered inside):

zyfkgsop.jpg

AIP Steel Hammer Set & GunsModify G18 Zero Hammer:

bnm5kv6r.jpg

100% matching serials of course:

5ymxn5cd.jpg

New final Specs:

Tokyo Marui Glock 18C Semi / Auto GBB Based

GunsModify Parts: CNC Aluminum Slide Kit For Marui Glock 18C (BK, BK Barrel), Extended Slide Stop (BK), CNC Steel Extended Slide Lock (BK), Lower Frame Series Tag, Tritium Night Sight & Zero Hammer

Guarder Parts: Original Frame (OD), Steel Magazine Catch, Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle & Piston Lid

FALCON 6.03 Precision Inner Barrel Set for Marui G17/G18C GBB (97.5mm)

Firefly Cylinder Valve For Marui G18C GBB

5KU Steel Recoil Spring Guide

NINE BALL Parts: Air Seal Chamber Packing & Feather Weight Piston

SA Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring

AIP Parts: Aluminum Hop-up Base & Steel Hammer Parts

Shooters Design Parts: 150% Recoil Spring & Magwell + Lanyard Hook

Grip Force GEN 1 2 3 Kit Black

Optional: NINE Ball Recoil Spring Guide PRO

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x5

Tokyo Marui Glock Series 50 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 (+2) Magazine Base With Logo x3

Cheers

orb

Edited by oRb

When did TM come out with a G19? I'll assume thats the KWC. For some reason I always had one issue or another with mine and sold it off. Picked up a KJW a few years ago and have had such good luck with it that I bought another a few months ago and I'm looking toward that new G19 slide by Guarder (although I've had issues with someof their kits in the past and prefer PGC).

I put TM internals in the g19. KJW is pretty decent but I just wanted the proven reliability of TM parts.