G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the hardest part with that is that you need to figure out how to work out the pin for the stock since the pin sizes are different. Its been done by enough people, Titleist and 6ft4 spring to mind instantly. The only other thing i recall is that a bit of filing is required on the body to get the handguard on just right, but the handguard covers the filed part by itself. The scoped carry handles seem worthless because of reticle size and the fact that alot of them are milsurp and screwed up.Getting the KSK top rail on the other hand is a definite win.

I dont see much worth in getting some of the HK parts anymore. If i had to get a g36 handguard it would be a B&T or KAC railed one or others(Surefire). Stock i would take the KV because its going to hold battery. There are other nicer things to get like the Army Code parts.

For a long time i was gung ho about having a realsteeled g36c/k/e but i figured in the end it they dont count for much more than the airsoft parts, and hell if i broke something running around in the woods. Just my .2 grams

Edited by Azulsky

I really don't care too much about RS parts, just the stock. My stock is starting to split so might as well get a nice real one for a similar price to an airsoft one. (RS is used)

but I will PM them most definitely, thanks a lot.

I only have TM but and with a TM it is possible. Since CA is a copy of the TM one it shouldn't be a problem. TM has this plastic mauld for the battery that covers the inner barret, I just removed it and even a 10.4v 1400mah (9 cells) can fit. So if you only have the basic barrel structure it is possible without a problem.

YOu can even go bigger, but then you'll need to go with custom batteries. (E.g. that nun chuck type but with 3 instead of 2)

Here is my latest airsoft acquisition just picked it up yesterday.

CAG36

P4260239.jpg

I am planning on making it a MG 36 so I will post pics of it once I get that done.

I have a c-mag already payed for which I will probably receive next week, I am going to order all the new internals next week, and if I have enough money left over I will be getting the handguard with a bipod also.