Aug Picture Thread

To each their own man. It's airsoft, not real guns, so why all the hustle. I've read through all 44 pages of this thread so far and most of it is by a few individuals saying "what can and can't be done" on an aug. Just because you put a custom title in your user title and don't like the PEQ or phantom kit on the gun doesn't mean you have to be "King" jerk. I've seen some people post really nice custom pieces only to have a few people pick at every little flaw they see.

I'm not trying to start someting. I'm just saying we should be a little more courteous to each other and not let our egos get to our heads.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To each their own man. It's airsoft, not real guns, so why all the hustle. I've read through all 44 pages of this thread so far and most of it is by a few individuals saying "what can and can't be done" on an aug. Just because you put a custom title in your user title and don't like the PEQ or phantom kit on the gun doesn't mean you have to be "King" jerk. I've seen some people post really nice custom pieces only to have a few people pick at every little flaw they see.

I'm not trying to start someting. I'm just saying we should be a little more courteous to each other and not let our egos get to our heads.

Bravo, so true!.. Let people do whatever they wan't with their AUG's. Hedganian, just because you have some wannabe logo, doensn't mean you have the right to tell every1 how their weapons are supposed to look. :huh: Evo12, I support you!

I am to sick and tired of all theese, 'that's not right - only I know how its supposed to be done'.. Stop choking creativity, whats wrong with individual weapons? I would be dead boring if we all skirmished with the same looking AUG's.

metalmaster, thats one hell of a delicious flashhider!..

Eat this:

2003265983364771312_rs.jpg

Im looking forward to hear: You can't have the grib like that, bla, bla, wrong flashhider, EWW - a sticker! :rolleyes: Up yours! I love it as it is, with 360 FPS to CQB and RoF 32.

Edited by Lusingando

Thanks Lusingando. I always had a weakness for military augs w/ short fronts :D

Hediganian: No, i'm not saying things because i'm halfway around the world but because you are knitpicking every post. Take a chill pill, I haven't seen some one so uptight about someone else's gun.

Edited by evo12
If you're not trying to start something, maybe you ought to think before you start laying out with the insults.

Maybe if you weren't feeling nice and safe behind your computer screen on the other side of the world, you wouldn't be so free with them.

You see it as insults, maybe you should try to look at it with our eyes.

And stop flexing your muscles on a forum, its really sad to see, and it does no good - all might king :blink: We would say as we do, even if we where your neighbours. I think this 'king-thing' has gone to your head. Take a chill pill and relax a little, its our hobby - its fun - its not like the end of the world - if our toy guns wouldn't work in real life. :huh:

Eat this:

<snip to save space>

I do like that carbine look! My BE "backup" Aug is a carbine and nearly every time I’ve taken it skirmishing I’ve ended up using it at one time or another as it feels just so nice to manouver with :)

OH! fluorescent animals! :) That brings back memories! When my mates and I first started skirmishing (about 15 years ago! - gawd I’m getting old) one of the guys used a springer M16 as a sniper rifle and had a fluorescent duck on one side of his stock and a fluorescent chick on the other. It was silly, but damn good fun as those who didn't know him spent too much time trying to figure out what they were. And he normally shot them while they were dithering :)

p.s. calm down all... we're all in Airsoft for our own different reasons and we all have our own opinions, lets just understand that what one of us likes others may not, appreciate that, and then get on with the job in hand of firing small plastic balls at each other :)

ddddboto: Take care of my baby ;) Collection is looking nice!

edit: Don't mistake his augs for just another "phantom kit" I've seen earlier in this thread , "experts" assume that the Cyber Aug was a "phantom kit". It's not even close and as Gunfighters808 said, it predates the phantom kit and has way better stuff inside then a standard FF tuned gun!

Edited by evo12

I want a foregrip for my "almost a HBAR but not quite due to the wrong bipod" (heh just to appease Hedgenian)

I just think it will be some much easier to hold with one, seeing as its so front heavy.

Oh well, I'm looking at getting a new AUG soon anyway so I'll sort something

Weee just received all stoffs (nearly) this is what postman pat delivered:

-ECHO 1 Spring Return Bipod with RIS Adaptor

-few rail covers

-New scope and L shaped scope mounting thingie. (Gonna saw the AUG's original scope mounting thingie off *albatross* a whole!)

and replace it by 20mm rail and with my new scope + that L mount.

-Under its belly rests CAW pg-25 40mm launcher and those ECHO1 bipods, now im suffering from problems, because im trying to get the bipods "behind" the launcher so i might have to use some force to do it.

Last but not least its gonna be krylon painted to some ridiculous patternform..

Okies but ill post some pics after a week as soon as i get these to some comp ^_^ stay tuned :P