JLS berreta Rx4

bluntshooter

An ElCAN is probably a bit big and a bit square to look right on the RX4, but still, each to his own. If I was gonna put money on it I'd guess the "unique version" gearbox will be something close to the M14 ebr in basic principle if not a 100% match.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite interested in this as well. Kudos again to JLS for bringing us a new gun, and not just another M4. I can only hope that their QC and manufacturing has improved. Their SCAR was garbage, the F2000 was much better but still very rough around the edges, so to speak.

If they improve on that score, me want.

JLS's new Rx4

e-RX4.jpg

firstly, the image there is an image of the real one, not the airsoft one. I asked to take pics in the shop but they said nono, Understandable.

had a touchy feely with it, all parts that are supposed to be metal are metal, the front part (foregrip where the side rails are) is rubberised, as well as the pistol grip.

retracting stock, metal gearbox (version: unique), takes m4 mags... well that's about it

one difference from the real one is that the magazine release is a rounded square, which actually i found on some pics on google, probably a different version of the Rx4, mag can only be released from the right side, even though it has a dummy mag release on the left side

retailing in hong kong shops for $888HKD, $988HKD on their website

translates to about $120 - $130 USD

That's probably why I like it.

There real pictures in the other thread beginning with factory tour and that gun is damn sexy! best looking gun on that tournee i saw and shoots very good :)

Hmmm. This gun actually looks a lot more rufty-tufty and business-like in situ and, (providing that this sales rep isn't a midget or something) it's a fair bit heftier than I thought -

post-25345-1213128867_thumb.jpg

- but then a part of me also thinks that the design owes a debt of gratitude to the rifles used by the gorillas in the original Planet of the Apes......

Damn chinese! First the F2000, then the MP40, now this: I told you they dont innovate!

That's sorta like being ok with the guy down the street robbing you blind because every once in a while he brings you a pizza. The Rx4 reminds me of a Saiga, in that both look like one thing but in reality are something different. In this case it looks like a shotgun but is an assault rifle, whereas the Saiga looks like an assault rifle but is a shotgun, either way, ugly.

Anyone know why the real steal is semi ony? also, why did Berreta/ bennili put so much effort into a gun they knew wasn't going into like. . . real military action?

The civi real-steel is semi only...just like everyother civi weapon (ie. AR-15)

Baretta has made a Semi/Full version, it was suppose to be for special forces (ie. F2000) but I'm not sure if they're still trying for that one cause as you can see not many like this weapon.

I on the other hand love this weapon...but then again I do like the "modern-ish" weapons and weapons that most people think are horrible. (Still don't like the P90, can't get over the reloading issuse.) I'll have to add it to my collection next to my AUG A3 (when it comes out).

I'm deffantly planning on buying this...unless it turns out to be like the JLS SCAR. Hope not, love the design :D

I wonder if it has the same problems with locap magazines as the SCAR and the F2000 did.

If it can use locaps out of the box, I think I'm not going to be able to withstand the temptation... :(

DarkLite: Bring on teh pics plz!

*Goes away and awaits another one of DarkLite's famous penis references*

Archived