Whats The Wierdest Thing Thats Happened To You At A Skirmish?

T.G. Dog

Wierdest thing

During a 24 hour game i got dragged into a building that was in play and was given a B J .. by my misses at the time , ;)

Most awesome moment ever! You lucky git. And you let her get away after that???

As for it not being milsim, I'm willing to bet that actual serving troops have had similar experience on exercise and probably even operations, so that's about as milsim as it gets...

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women aren't allowed in the Infantry at the moment. I think that's about it, maybe the Armoured Corps is still all male, not sure. I'm sure women are allowed in the Artillery now.

Infanteers aren't the only people who go on exercises or operations, so I think it's perfectly possible that such an event, or something similar could have actually happened. (I don't know of anyone who claims it's happened to them, but then, I don't know everyone in the entire UK Armed Forces)...

I've seen a contact kill with a ham sandwich.

I've been the recipient of a contact kill with a kitten -_- Long story, please don't ask. Save my dignity.

I've -given- a contact kill with my forehead XD Epic tactical headbutt.

Also, the story of the contact kill with an ice cream sandwich at a field somewhere in the states gives me the rofls every time I think about it =P

I got a kill with a tacitcal 40mm hedgehog launcher. :D

I have two stuffed hedgehog toys that are a perfect fit down my M203. Put in a gassed moscart with no BBs, then jam the toy hedgehog down the muzzle and let rip.

The guy I shot had the most priceless expression as he shouted "Hit...... by a flying hedgehog!"

At Catterick last year , before and real contacts we had to do a load of role playing , local afghan tribes folks , i made a friend a bow from a bit of para cord and a twig for a arrow , hes was the famous achemd rabbit killer with the bow of john rambo .. got a few laughs and he got a kill at 2 yards before getting hosed by a squad of 8 , the guy took

a hit from a twig .. fair play but very very silly

• 2 weeks later...

Following a couple of teammates through some long grass. The guys up front stopped behind a small bush to watch the enemy when...

BAM!

Deer runs out from the bush they were hiding behind, runs back and forth a few times they runs away, leaving 3 guys bricking it and jumping back several feet.

i had finished modifying a UTG M324 (i installed new internals and a DBC barrel) and decided to test it with a friend when he randomly invited me to a scrimmage against his younger brothers team(he picked me because i am the only real airsoft player in town). so, after raping his bros team from 150 feet with my sniper rifle in the first round, they learned to spread out for the seccond. well about half way through the second round i see one of them booking it down a path im laying beside and decide to just pop out when hes 30 feet from me. the kid wales the girliets screem i have ever heard a 12 year old yell and falls to the ground in a pool of fail.

another day, i had taken a frozen quesadilla to a field in my insulated water bottle pouch. well, it was attached to my belt and forgot to remove it during the first scrim. so, as i reached for the bottle to take a drink before storming a house (i was taking point) i found it. needless to say, i took out the first room with a deep freeze quesadilla tactical knife. who knew tortillas cut so good?

The Badger and fellow squad member walked right through a hole in the enemy lines. waved at the guards as they passed, then made a dead sprint for the flags at the rear of the enemy line. no-one even questioned who he was until he reached the line on his way back. That and having a tornado grenade thrown at him with the pin still attached... needless to say the merchandise was returned with minor modifications.

Raiding a Room in a former Russian military base, finding a guy taking a *suitcase*.

completely normal. once we were waiting for the tube and when it came into the station, out of one of the doors at the far end, all we saw was a shiny white *albatross* stick out, take a dump onto the waiting platform, and go back into the carriage...

Well, I can't think of anything too out of the ordinary (for Michigan airsoft...), except for the time that my mag catch snapped in half. It was really cold out and my hop-up froze, so I took out my mag to see why I wasn't shooting (and occasionally double-feeding). When I tried to put my mag back in it wouldn't stay... which is when I noticed that literally over half of my mag catch was just not there.

The other funny things that happen would be going to fast food places for lunch still dressed in camo and all. It's great (read- hilarious for us) to see people's reaction when 15+ people dressed in camo (some still wore their vests...) simultaneously walk into a Wendy's.

Oh, and there was a time I was raped by a zombie...almost literally lol. My team hosts CQB games in an out-of-season haunted house and one time during a zombie game (turn out the lights, have some people be zombies, etc...) I became a zombie (if a zombie tags you you become a zombie). Well, there were only like 2 people left held up in a small room so we all made a huge zombie push.

It kinda turned into a clusterf*** and one of the guys (in the dark) grabbed me and I was like "rape!!!" so he said "if you're going to try to kill me, I'm going to rape you!". Fun times were had...although strangely odd times were had too...

just a couple..

first ever game i played saw a guy on the other team just standing there with his back to me so shot two bursts, the guy didnt put his hand up or shout hit so sent some more bb's his way.. he shouts back ''im haveing a p##s''. opps :blush:

same game lobbed a grenade the total distance of one metre thanks to a tree branch, dived behind cover, off goes the nade and takes out 3 of my team mates.

while waiting for the other team to attack i saw a montjack run in to a wire fence so hard it should of broke it's neck but no it just span round and ran the way it came right into the advanceing team, it turns round and starts to come at me but turns agian and this time jumps over the fence. :mellow:

thats all. andy

Anyone find it weird how people on the opposing team won't shoot at you if you just casually walk towards them? I tried this once just to see if it would work, my team defending a building the other attacking it, their objective being to get inside and touch a certain wall. Didn't raise my hand or anything, just walked normally instead of running or trying to move between cover, weapon held in a sort of patrol position in front of me, strolled past about 10 of the other team, circled round behind their general line, had a bit of a chat with a couple of em, the climbed up inside a small structure behind them all with a good field of view and start to open up on all the unexposed backs.

A little bit devious and perhaps bordering on cheating I admit, but it was interesting to try just the once. My heart was actually going pretty fast at the time as I was expecting one of them to twig me any second and get blasted in to next week.

Anyone find it weird how people on the opposing team won't shoot at you if you just casually walk towards them? I tried this once just to see if it would work, my team defending a building the other attacking it, their objective being to get inside and touch a certain wall. Didn't raise my hand or anything, just walked normally instead of running or trying to move between cover, weapon held in a sort of patrol position in front of me, strolled past about 10 of the other team, circled round behind their general line, had a bit of a chat with a couple of em, the climbed up inside a small structure behind them all with a good field of view and start to open up on all the unexposed backs.

A little bit devious and perhaps bordering on cheating I admit, but it was interesting to try just the once. My heart was actually going pretty fast at the time as I was expecting one of them to twig me any second and get blasted in to next week.

I wonder if that would be considered cheating. I want to try it now. :D

Archived