Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Systema's MP5K makes me ashamed to own an MP5K. A scope on a weapon with a barrel that's 110mm long, TWO "horizontal" foregrips, and a grenade launcher that is about as long as the gun itself? Please do us a favor and destroy that gun now, before anyone else sees it :blink:

On a more serious note, that sliding stock looks nice on there (one of the few things that does ;) )

I see this descending into pettiness very soon <_<

It was a joke guys, honestly :rolleyes:

If you think he actually skirmishes with it like that then you need to learn how to elicit information from what you read!

Or just read things properly in the first place ;)

I see this descending into pettiness very soon <_< 

It was a joke guys, honestly :rolleyes: 

If you think he actually skirmishes with it like that then you need to learn how to elicit information from what you read! 

Or just read things properly in the first place ;)

My goodness! Only this wise man has the ability to READ! :P

how about a full length pic of ht e M16 dude - i wanna see the paint job properly.

and YAY 3000 posts for me.

i need to get a life. :huh:

Here you go dude, sorry but my camera phone don't take great pictures. Looks much better in real life.

fullarmalite.jpg

My goodness!  Only this wise man has the ability to READ!  :P

Well I'm glad I finally get some of the credit I deserve *storms off and writes uncritical self-praise for daily broadsheets*

Well they were ignoring the actual words, that's what I would call Not Reading ;) and quite fairly so I think :P

Pics of minimi coming soon...

got this one today :) will grab some better pics when i can get some decent weather round here!

DSCF0044.jpg

Nice bro, I just got to look at mine (its my xmas present, i convinced my 'rents to let me open it and make sure it works before they wrap it, so if its broken it can be sent back on warranty). Bad part is... no gas :( And a bright orange tip, which makes me want to CRY lol

here you go guys, updated now, with my new CAR-15, minimi sling, M79 and tanaka M10.

group2anglesmaller.jpg

group2vertsmaller.jpg

sorry about bad pics, it got dark quite quickly.

L-R, top row first

heavily upgraded VSR GSPEC with beefy scope

TM M3 shotty

ICS MP5SD5

*new* TM CAR-15, upgraded

TM MP5k (for sale)

CAW M79 launcher

TM Desert Eagle GBB

Maruzen P99 GBB

Tanaka M10

SP M203

yeah i love the CAR-15 - its very heavy considering its smaller than my MP5, tis really nice.

the M79 is wood, its battered, and its a bit dark when i took the photos. check out the picture thread "latest acquisitions" for close-ups of the newbie guns :D