Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good!

Thanks. Not as nice as yours, but I'm on a tighter budget than you, apparently. :D

FYI, that's my CA CQB. I didn't have to do any machining/work to get it to fit, so I was happy about that.

m.thumwood - I think it was about $340-$350 ($350 is about 200 pounds), brand new.

Edited by Cali
Thanks.  Not as nice as yours, but I'm on a tighter budget than you, apparently.  :D

FYI, that's my CA CQB.  I didn't have to do any machining/work to get it to fit, so I was happy about that.

good that you didnt have to make any mods. somehow the slightly higher upper receiver rails on the CA metal body prevent the barrel nut teeth from pushing up tightly against the CASV.

That is my collection. several of them are no name Chinese, but they look c00l, and shoot well. Ok from the top:

TM MC51 custom with CA SG1 Buttstock

MP5SD5 from Doble Eagle (chinese, tuned up to 100m/s)

DE EBB from CYMA

KWC Delta Elite

Glock - chinese, very small, but very comfortable on a boot :) for the final fight :)

Custom Mossberg, from CYMA, 500 FPS, 75 meters distance, optics like an option :), custom painted

Tactical Launcher (used to shoot squibs to the windows) very useful :) to smoke out snipers while stroming the buildings

Beretta 92 (MADE IN UKRAINE, can you belive? :))

USP from Villa, ITALY

post-10869-1139811967_thumb.jpg

Edited by Elvis[madPokemons]

My M4 in its current form, nice and simple with just a Surefire

NathansPics087.jpg

I will soon be getting an Acog and an AG36 for it though.

My pistols

NathansPics077.jpg

These are not all mine but I will post them anyway, there were 18 guns (maybe more) between the five of us at Elite on Sunday but I only took a pic of 15, it was a nice little collection IMO.

NathansPics081.jpg

New AUG, Ghost? And a pair of MP5Ks now I see too, I was thinking of the same thing myself (the Mud Man Dan was thinking of it too ;) )

AUGs are lovely, I would have 3 AUGs and 3 G36Cs if I could justify it, just so I could lend guns without fear or favour of giving certain people a better or worse gun than anyone else.