Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow.....

i just got thru looking at the pics and.... i can hardly find words to describe what ive just seen.... some of the most beautiful rifles and handguns as well as collections of guns.... i got the biggest boner ive ever had...

I find you and your 1 inch pecker disturbing.

I aquired a CAR-15 friday that was somewhat abused. It was a loose and wobbly and the front end was all butchered up (barrel chopped, front sight sawn off, flash hider jammed in with a hammer)

Spent a good part of the weekend taking some spare m4 parts and converting them to the car-15. The result is a much more solid front end than when I started.

20051009car150086qe.jpg

20051009car150113ai.jpg

I'm happy :)

I'm, not sure what to call it anymore, but I guess it's more like an SPR or a DMR now. On top is an action ACOG, it's a red dot but the dot resembles the ACOG's cross hair. It's all metal and for US$56 it can't be beat. I also got a G&P Vertical grip, it has two additonal rails on it, but it also has a groove cut out just for a pressure pad, very handy.

picture0062bc.jpg

picture0072bx.jpg

I think it's just sexy ^_^

I'm, not sure what to call it anymore, but I guess it's more like an SPR or a DMR now. On top is an action ACOG, it's a red dot but the dot resembles the ACOG's cross hair. It's all metal and for US$56 it can't be beat. I also got a G&P Vertical grip, it has two additonal rails on it, but it also has a groove cut out just for a pressure pad, very handy.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3428/picture0062bc.jpg

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/7632/picture0072bx.jpg

I think it's just sexy ^_^

That is one sexy rifle.