Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the group buy thing going on in the world for sale section will be completed soon so I can get a Tanaka M870 for a crazy price of $300 USD. Hey Crenna can you put real gun parts on the M870? Just wanted to know since you like to "pimp out" your guns with real parts IIRC. I sorta want to know because I was deciding between these two configurations, thanks.

Config 1:

Pachmayr Pistol Grip and Pump,

Wilson Combat Ghost Ring Sights,

Wilson Combat shot shell carrier,

and Wilson oversized safety

Config 2:

Same as above but with Knoxx Spec Ops stock and pump (whenever that comes out)

I've ordered a lot of rs parts for 870, but haven't gotten them yet. I'll post any information that I find out when I get those parts. Personally I had two models in my mind, a full-lenght M870 with wood parts and the folding stock version seen in the end of Terminator 2. Just need to buy another Tanaka before that.

One good sign with Tanaka is that you can load real shotgun shells in it. At least that should mean you can use real magazine tubes. Extending the barrel might be the most difficult part (I hate this shorty barrel).

Edited by Crenna

Off topic and it'll probably annoy a few people, but I'll soon be taking delivery of a Qun Wei shotgun... or six :D

They've left hong kong earlier today, and I should be uploading pictures of them by next sunday afternoon, if I can scrounge a camera.

With any luck, I'll get one that records video and drag my flatmates into my room.

Then coat the floor in shells :D

I don't expect much of them right out the box, But I'm getting two for myself, which gives me spare parts and an extra 12 shells to play with. Shell ejecting shotgun with 24 shells for about £24, including customs and shipping. Which is, uh, roughly the price of three tanaka shells :D

Probably one for someone to play with if they just want something that ejects shells, but doesn't cost hundreds of quid!

Eh, just to straighten something out - the other four Shotty's I'm getting AREN'T for sale. They're for my flatmates.

Thought I'd straighten that out before I get a flood of PM's asking for one ;)

Just ordered TM m3 super 90 full stock and 3 spare shells (plenty for me) yesterday from z1!!!.

Hasn't come today (hardly suprising seeing as i didnt pay 18 odd quid for next day delivery) so means I'm gonna have to wait at least for another 3 days -.-

excited as an excited person though *pees pants*!

And exactly what shotgun is that? it is very nice.

Both are 6mm Marushin Mossbergs. the woodstock is a slugster model with the limiter rod removed. Both have real steel stocks on too, although installed with some modifications. The slugster is solid wood, not sure what type, and a semi-glossy finish. The black one ( i have named Becky) has a TacStar Front grip and generic rear stock. as of now it also has a heat shield mounted and barrel chopped to 14 inches.

my black shotgun is an early model, no hopup, rivet screws and an unknown gap/channel over top of valve setup. Horrible wide open barrel. i believe around 6.2mm or might be 6.25mm, just massive. we'll be turning down a stock TM barrel within the next week to help with sealing and compression.

Both are fitted for co2 with palmer's regulator setups, since these are notorious green gas eaters, maybe 7 good shots on green gas b4 fps goes to the can. With co2, we can reach forums limits with little as 90 PSI from our tanks.

Both guns will be getting SCS hopup chambers fabricated and installed by Spiggy ( since his is the slugster model)

BTW, he is looking to sell his slugster for 550 + Shipping, if any of you guys are inderested. real wood stock, soon to have custom SCS hopup and possibly

Edited by blooboi