• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My super WIP L119A1

DSC00554.jpg

-Army Code L119A1 Barrel

-G&P RAS and Body

-SystemA drop in M120 gearbox.

Changing that RAS for RS Diemaco C8 hanguards and have a DIS on the way to make it a old sckool L119A1/C8SFW

The RAS is going onto my other gun, which I am turning into a Post-2005 L119A1 (Short barrel + SureFire Suppressor). Then a nice paint job to cover the ugly trades.

Lots of work and problems keep getting in the way, but by the end of April I hope to have both of my L119A1's done.

Whoa Hispeed...damn't! That is one awesome piece of kit I must say. Never been a fan on that model Eotech, but I gotta say it looks good on the CQB upper. Now I just have to wait for my tax refund and I can get started underway.

Again very nice Hispeed, very very nice.

@Hispeed : absolutely beautiful !

Skyflash, what Redimag do you use? Do you use it for mags, or for a battery? Looks great.

It's a G&P. I use it just for style, cause it can't take WE GBB mag.

What Illumination stuff do you have there, i assume some sort of millenium weapon light by surefire on the rail, what is the other little one, IR illum?

On the gun it's a Surefire 6P with Z32 shock isolator and XM07 switch.

The little one is a Surefire E1E (3 volts visible light)

What is your solution for the Gas block looking different on the Diemacos

or is the different block a pre 05 thing?

On the 16 incher, I'm going to grab some modeling paste and work the front sight into the proper reenforced version. Not up to paying 100$+ for the Army Code one if I could ever get my hands on one. Some of the very early L119A1's did not have the Reenforced front sight, as they where just thrown together with what ever was in stock at Diemaco, but I like the look of the beefy version.

The post 05 version will just have its bayonet lug chopped off and I plan on building a proper SureFire can myself.

Whoa Hispeed...damn't! That is one awesome piece of kit I must say. Never been a fan on that model Eotech, but I gotta say it looks good on the CQB upper. Now I just have to wait for my tax refund and I can get started underway.

Again very nice Hispeed, very very nice.

Thanks guise. It was an ongoing project and I finally had all the "pieces" to it. I was inspired by this (real-steel from tacticallife.com) :

SEALguncase.jpg

Edited by Hispeed1

Starting to see the end :D

WA M4 (upper rifle)

G&P Troy MBK

Troy MRF-MX

Troy front Battle sight (Bomber)

Troy rear Battle sight (KA)

Vltor Tangodown Bipod (KA)

Tangodown VFG

Magpul MAID

Magpul UBR (ACM)

Vltor Flashider (G&P)

RA-Tech Hop-up

P1010192.jpg

P1010191.jpg

P1010189.jpg

If I were you I'd get the real steel version, looks sexier and functions better that the replicas.

The bipod he's using is a replica of the VLTOR Bipod which is a collaboration between VLTOR/TangoDown. The one you linked to is the TangoDown original version that uses a single mount point for both legs. There's a big difference between the two styles.