1. 1. Who makes the best MP5s?

• ICS
    • TM
    • CA
    • Other

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant, before the M15 range, the CA MP5s I saw were nothing but SEFs. Everytime I saw an MP5 with an SEF grouping the fellow would say, "It's a CA."

Never saw a CA with the navy grouping till just now. :P

Hehe, I know what you mean, and I thought ICS makes only navy trigger groups until just the other day. :PICS-08.jpg

• 10 months later...

Can someone tell me what's seriously wrong with the TM MP5, I was thinking on getting the A5-HG model, but after reading all three pages, all I've found out is that there isn't a metal body included, big whoop...But is the actual gun reliable? Becasue I thought that Marui had a rep. for good starter guns...please clarfy.

Thread revivalage!

The fact the guns are hideously unrelaiable, and not much cheaper than the FULL METAL guns that actually work does actually make them work. TM HAVE been beaten when it comes to MP5s and M4s. Please don't post misleading rubbish.

:zorro:

This is to 'The End' as well as Sledge. That was a bit harsh but what do you meen hideously unrealiable. Ive never heard of their MP5 being anything but the opposite. As an owner of their A4HG it has never failed me and know the people in my team all have TM guns and wheather its an MP5/M4 or other none have produced any problems fullstop. I know some people despise TM and wouldnt touch them with a pole but apart from the plastic bodies and lower stock FPS their solid guns. :)

Thread revivalage!

This is to 'The End' as well as Sledge. That was a bit harsh but what do you meen hideously unrealiable. Ive never heard of their MP5 being anything but the opposite. As an owner of their A4HG it has never failed me and know the people in my team all have TM guns and wheather its an MP5/M4 or other none have produced any problems fullstop. I know some people despise TM and wouldnt touch them with a pole but apart from the plastic bodies and lower stock FPS their solid guns.  :)

So you would recommend them? Thats what I was asking you, not bashing the gun :D

• 2 weeks later...

CA having owned all mainstream versions, ics was nice but had a very thin metal body unlike the heavy more realistic CA one (ive seen several ics ones snap) the gearbox had some issues mainly the wiring loom which is really poor and they come free with some nasty feed issues especially on semi which need addressing with new hop bucking.

TM are not cost effective as they cost about the same as an ics one and only £40 cheaper than a CA version yet to get it upto the specs that the CA one comes at it would cost nearly £200 extra including metal parts and bearinged gearbox etc

• 1 year later...

Hi, just got in the airsoft scene recently and have a CA SCAR-L shooting 400FPS. but anyway...

Are there any updates to this thread? have any new models or variations come out?

I really like the MP5 SD and want one with a slither stock and can be modified for a rail system...

is ICS still the greatest!!!?!?!?

thx guys!

I think that the ICS MP5 is superior to all accept possibly the CA internally. My ICS lasted about 10 000 rounds, my friend sold it to my for £150 so yeah value for money, he broke the stock on his previous MP5 so Redwolf sent him a brand new one free of charge so he fixed the broekn one and sold me the new one. The accuracy was teriffic and the hop worked for me so i voted ICS even though all other guns ICS make, other than the AK are *beep*. :)

:pirate:

Archived