Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

New TAG chest rig "phalanx 2" ,in ATACS camo, with extra TAG mag pouches attached to the inbuilt shingles, really nice rig, 500d cordura so already has that

worn in feel to it,nice sized utility pouches, two radio pouches,which are large enough for a small nalgene bottle, holster attachment in the map pocket,chem light loops,comms loops,

whats not to like?

Matching BDU's are on order, this seasons camo for me. :D ,

post-13376-0-68165700-1298736215_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jimmypie

This is pretty similar to my Eagle chest rig I had before I tried the TT PC but that's because I am really happy with the way its set up. I normally run 3 more PMAGs but I don't store the rig with the BFG pouch loaded.

atschestie.jpg

ATS Slick Front

ATS H Harness

TT V Accessory Pouch

Eagle MBITR Pouch

ATS M4 Shingle

BFG 10 Speed Shingle

TAG Grenade Elevator

Specter Canteen

ATS MCH Carrier

WIP for an event this weekend:

img0889bi.jpg

Eagle Split Front MOLLE Chest Rig

Paraclete M4

Eagle RLCS Icom

Paraclete Canteen

Eagle Yote

Paraclete Canteen

Paraclete 9mm with VS17/multitool (could probably all be moved into pockets/other pouches)

2x Paraclete M4

I am unhappy with the amount of GP pouches on the rig (too much) - the left side GPS holds a nalgene and the right side one holds misc *suitcase* like a camera, batteries, hat, BBs, munchies.

Eagle Yote holds snivel gear (L2 and L7 vest) and can clip on/off easily and does not require me to take rig off.

Still unhappy with how heavy the Eagle chest rig is :\

• 3 weeks later...

The pack connected to the LBT 1961a-r is beautiful; it's like it was designed to attach there. I had to connect 2 of the malice/buckle adapters (included with the ROP) to the MOLLE on the shoulder straps of the LBT, and then the bottom buckles on the pack took the place of the back strap. The whole setup is ridiculously comfortable and doesn't feel off-balance at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...