Pictures of your Chest Rigs

Bando: I missed your reply on the last page! Do you have any pics of your web-tex rig? Is it also in DPM camo? Would be nice to see some pictures for inspiration even though I have a pretty clear picture in my head of what I want to do. :)

frogfish: Mine? If so thanks. It's all SDS. :) I guess Paraclete might make a higher quailty product (always read good things about them, where as SDS is mixed) but I wasn't aware they had manufactured the RACK in woodland?

cpt. napalm: Thanks. :) Yeah I'm not a big fan of leg/thigh mounted gear either but I'm torn because while it sucks to use, IMO, it looks badass in pictures lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

frogfish: Mine? If so thanks. It's all SDS. :) I guess Paraclete might make a higher quailty product (always read good things about them, where as SDS is mixed) but I wasn't aware they had manufactured the RACK in woodland?

Thanks, I knew there was another rack out there in woodland, and you are right I don't think Paraclete did make those pouches in woodland.

BHI makes (maybe not anymore) a RACK in woodland too. :) I googled Paraclete earlier and their woodland kit has some insane prices. A pouch set (although not "RACK" pouches) for $590, must be pretty rare. If anyone has stories on the real RACKs usage (supposedly issued around 2000-2001) I'd be interested to hear them through PM, I've already searched around a bit on my own but haven't found that much.

• 2 weeks later...

6213059516_568889de9e_z.jpg

Mayflower Hybrid chest rig. 5.56

Pouches:

Tactical Tailor Medium Utility Pouch (For Chemlights, Maps and other miscellaneous small items)

ATS Double shingle

ATS MCH Hydration carrier

Has to be my favorite rig so far. Everything besides the TT pouch is 500D cordura making it nice and light. The MCH hydration pouch actually attaches to the H-Hardness of the rig. Id for sure recommend anyone with a H-Hardness chest rig to get one. Bought this for Op Irene which is in two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My lightweight rigs, may belt kits if the need is there.

1) Outdoor/MC setup - Blackhawk Lightweight Commando Recon Chest Harness, ammo pouches are HSGI TACO's, all other pouches are Warrior Assault Systems.

mcvest1.jpg

2) Indoor/Black setup: Blackhawk Lightweight Commando Recon Chest Harness, rifle ammo pouches are HSGI TACO's, pistol pouches are FAB Defense, all other pouches are Blackhawk.

swatvest1.jpg

Edited by bladerunner168

Hi Guys, just thought id post this one up for anyone that runs different/multiple weapons platforms or struggling to find a no BS chest rig that will do it all,

Tactical Tailor AK chest rig, all pouch flaps are adjustable for depth, bungee retention, even remove the flaps/covers for open toped mag pouches,

p1000551t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

shown with, left to right, FN5.7 pistol mag, SIG 55.... 30rd,AK47,PMAG,x2 MP5, Glock17 with magpul.

p1000553sb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Overall a well made (as with all TT products) inexpensive solution for those that cant make there mind up (like me :) )