baias6230

1911 Picture Thread

Top one without rail PGC kit, those orangey SFA grips are shooters design, it may well be one I put together and sold if you bought it from late Atich.

Edited by k.a

12 hours ago, BigAl said:

Bought it afer he died.  Had a few off him over the years, was a true gent.  RIP mate.

He was. 

Searching on the forums the other day and it brought up one of his old posts.

Gave me a bit of an onion fairy moment...

• Like 1

I got sick and tired waiting for a decent replica of the MGS3 1911, I plan on building it myself. This is the bare bones mock up using the naked prime frame and slide. It's a WA R-type with a hybrid marui hop up and custom NPAS. 

But the gun is pretty much not even close to being done, so we'll see how everything turns out

dXzlAN.jpg

Custom 3d printed MSH, one in PLA other in titanium.

dXzLOB.jpg

Custom silencer 

dXzbig.jpg
dXzDWF.jpg

Edited by Gunnman
  • Like 7

"Not mine, only made the grips. Also not a 1911 but the 2011 thread is archived."

Actually it isn't a 2011, its a Salient 1911 Widebody, even if it had a hybrid frame it wouldn't be a 2011.  Only STI make 2011's as they own the copyright to the name.  So it does belong here.  :)

Caspian originally made them to compete with STI/SV in th 90's. Like BigAl said, they are considered and called "somebody"

I want an EMG just for it.