New model you want to be made!

Frontiers

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The other thing which JG should really consider is the following:-

Airsofters are a fickle bunch who daydream a helluva lot.

Take a look at the number of people who are asking for machine-guns or M82s etc.

They are pretty large lumps of metal, by any stretch of the imagination.

It seems to me that, of all the people who claim they'll buy such a gun, the quality will dictate that the price is too high for some prospective owners or, conversely, if they keep the price low then it's entirely likely the end product won't be high enough quality for others.

Finally, there's another, significant, segment of the community who just pay lip-service to buying new items and then, in fact, never do.

As a result the actual market for an item can end-up vastly smaller than this sort of thread might suggest.

No, keep wanting support weapons guys! I need to add to my collection :D

About the SAWs: who would have thought an M249 for under 250$ was possible? An M60 would be a bit more metal, but you could also charge a bit more money for it and there you go!

Same goes for the PKM.

Anyway, I just proposed to Pablo to send a petition to do this survey to other forums and AS sites, as to give larger voters participation numbers and give JG more confidence in their sales.

Imagine, this could be the first step to the last airsoft-revolution: WE decide what AEG is coming out next!! Not just JG, all companies!!

The other thing which JG should really consider is the following:-

Airsofters are a fickle bunch who daydream a helluva lot.

Take a look at the number of people who are asking for machine-guns or M82s etc.

They are pretty large lumps of metal, by any stretch of the imagination.

It seems to me that, of all the people who claim they'll buy such a gun, the quality will dictate that the price is too high for some prospective owners or, conversely, if they keep the price low then it's entirely likely the end product won't be high enough quality for others.

Finally, there's another, significant, segment of the community who just pay lip-service to buying new items and then, in fact, never do.

As a result the actual market for an item can end-up vastly smaller than this sort of thread might suggest.

Very true, so it'll have to be the Masada then, I'll buy one <promise> :P

Ok I've done a rough tally of the guns requested so far, this is not all of them, just the ones with more than 4 votes:

18 x TAVOR

16 x PSG-1

12 x UZI (full metal)

11 x PKM (ideally wood & metal)

10 x Sterling L2A3

9 x HK417

9 x lee enfield no4

8 x FN2000

8 x MG42

8 x Bren

6 x M1 Garand

6 x Magpul PDR

7 x PPSH

6 x AUG A3

6 x M60

6 x SA80/L85/L86

6 x Galil

5 x FNC

5 x FAL

5 x GPMG

5 x Barrett M82

4 x RPK

4 x M240

4 x SIG550/SIG551

If what we're talking about is an AEG then it would be good if it was made to fire with less power than current JG's do.

So, as an instant mod across an entire existing range (for the UK at least), sub 350fps with a 0.2 would be a selling point.

Ever thought the 350fps is to intentionally keep them out of TMs market (Japan) so Marui doesnt being a heap of Japanese legality in their butts?

I know the Ultimax is an almost unheard of weapon...but with the others I put forward I REALLY think WW2 is the way to go. Its getting more and more popular and Id have put Arisaka and Mosin Nagant down if I thought most people would have heard of them (also, Im not a bolt-action person).

And I cant believe noone else has thought of the CETME C or LC.

Even though Stealbomber is reading more and more like the Grim Reaper with every word he types :) I am inclined to agree.....

I mean I don't want to cast any bad apples at the OP, but anyone can say:

"Hey, I just phoned up Systema...yeah, we had a great chat, and they've said they'll build anyone a brand new rifle, that fires bullets that don't kill!! and doubles as a butt plug"...

Come on...how many "I wish" threads have been floating around? this looks like just another fantasy story....but, we (the airsoft community) seem so inclined to belive in a free lunch, and a top quality product for the cost of a lame chicken and stale loaf of bread!

To be fair I'd rather wait for TSI Armouries to make the TAVOR, it'll be a small run, it'll be expensive, and it'll be worth it...the JG version, if ever a beast were to come to pass, would be poo...and you know it.

Copy and paste that statement (obviously don't apply TSI Armouries each time) for every other rifle you guys think JG will pull out of the bag, and before Crimbo...:) :) :) :)

....If, and I mean IF, I was to buy this plate of pork, I'd suggest JG simply carried on making the guns they already make, but improve them...spend the money of producing some $hit hot internals that people can rely on, and then stick those internals in the guns you already make...build up a good reputation for quality and performance....and then over time start to develop new rifles, whilst continuously pushing the boundaries of airsoft technology......

....or, like others have suggested, just go clone the latest new fad from a.n.other company, stuff it with an unproven and untested, thrown together cog box, that will last 1000 rounds, sell if for £100 and live life in the fast lane.

Ing - Id be inclined to trust this Wish thread more than others because Vanderer74 has only been here a few days yet has proven he has good connections - he has already posted several exclusives in the News section. If he says that JG wants input...Im inclined to believe that he knows what he is talking about.

Since JG is a company with specific profile, focused on AEGs, it's best to stick to that.

Stechkin AEP

PSG1, regardless of gearbox (V2/V4)

FN FAL

FN FNC

MP5 A2/A3

G36K

G36 (full length)

Maybe a better engineered F2000 and P90

That's my share of suggestions.

Ing - Id be inclined to trust this Wish thread more than others because Vanderer74 has only been here a few days yet has proven he has good connections - he has already posted several exclusives in the News section. If he says that JG wants input...Im inclined to believe that he knows what he is talking about.

Like I was careful to state, my intention isn't to run anyones name into the mud...I'm simply being cautious!

I've seen the "exclusives" in the news thread....again, thats not "proof" its simply someones statements....when it happens and the metal AEGs are on sale, THEN its proof.

Archived