M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea it is a 3 pt. sling.. <_< doesn't work well because the M14 just flops around and I feel unsafe not holding it and going to my pistol.  I need to get a RIS rail to mount onto the left side and then a sling adaptor and it should work 100%.

I think it's made by sling solutions?? I dunno, it's from AEX.

Have you tried tape? It worked for me when I had my M14... HAD :'(

Nice 14 Sonny, do you have a real wood kit or is that just the light? what scope you got on that? looks huge. Gonna order mine as my christmas present can't decide between OD and wood effect, any advice :D also I want to get some sort of optical for my 14, not sure b etween red dot or scope.

Nice 14 Sonny, do you have a real wood kit or is that just the light? what scope you got on that? looks huge. Gonna order mine as my christmas present can't decide between OD and wood effect, any advice :D also I want to get some sort of optical for my 14, not sure b etween red dot or scope.

Yes thats a Pro Arms wood kit added on. Was a snug fit, and needed a little force to fit but looks and feels wonderful! The scope is a Tasco 4-12 x 50mm Illuminated Cross Reticle Scope found here:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...0ICR_cat_Scopes

It is a larger scope, bigger then I expected. I still think it looks great, but would agree with elitesniper about the M3.

Here's my recently completed TM SOCOM 16 conversion:

107253734-M.jpg

I chopped the outer and inner barrels to length. I only had to take a few centimeters off the inner barrel, so I hope the accuracy is prettly close to the stock-length barrel.

And yes, I know TM is coming out with a SOCOM. But hey, I have my CQB Battle Rifle ready for this winter indoor season. :)

Hmmm.. Just wondering if anyone over here made the bolt catch work on their TM M14??

Cause I DID!  :D  Out of boredom yesterday. I can share pics of how i did it for a +1! (just joking about the plus 1! but if you really want to give me one thats cool too! :P ) Anyone interested?

-

Do you mean this bolt catch mod?

what do you mean the "true" Mk14...Have you seen the blackwater demonstration vid on youtube about the EBR M14? I thought they always came in blackish color, but the pics of those seals with the ACU and the 14's tells me differently. I guess you can choose right?