M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hardest part was resoldering the connections. BTW the instructions showed the worse way to rewire the EBR...

Had forgotten about that actually. I liked the instructions all though their wiring/soldering directions are dumb. Just use them to get the general idea then do it your own way.

It's really not that hard.

Ive read all the 161 pages and want more insperation especially RS pics of the EBR in iraq and afghani.

And yea, the clones are not my pice of fruit!

Nothing you say will make me buy a clone so..

for me there is a very big diffrense between them (compare the TM M14 to the UTG M14 for example).

I like the G&P version and me and my team have a close partnership to a as-dealer which gave me a very very good price on the G&P MK14 Mod0 EBR-s kit.

Awesome piece there. With a flash hidder, it would be the nicest non-classical M14 I've ever seen, it's actually what I would do if I were to buy one.

I especially like the Aimpoint mount and the mag-jobby. What colour did you use?

Yeah, Evike forgot to ship my flashhider... bloody b@stards. :angry:

The Aimpoint is the NC Star repro, which means the mount is probably just a 30mm standard extra-low scope ring. The "MagPul" setup consists of a section of 550, melted, and then knotted at each end, with 200mph tape wrapped a couple times around the mag.

The base coat was a wide-striped layer of Krylon Camo khaki and Krylon med. gray primer. Then, alternating thinner stripes of Krylon Camo OD and khaki, Krylon Outdoors matte earth, and the same Krylon med. gray primer. Finished with a dusting of khaki, to tone down the stripes' outlines. :)

evike doesn't know what they are doing.

i've bought stuff from them twice (only directly at the store of course, wouldn't mess with their shipping). and both times they gave me something different i wanted.

of course, they ended up giving me a 90 dollar scope instead of the 35 dollar one i asked for. so i guess it ended up being ok.. :P

it shouldn't be that bad

lol. then again i've taken my gun apart about 10 times in 2 days....all because i installed the tightbore incorrectly (it was upside down)...don't ask. haha

it takes a good couple minutes to unscrew everything.

btw, that CQB frontend + eotech really works! cool