M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hopes for some people is that with the release of the CA M14 that a G&G Compatable EBR, M14E2 and M21DMR Stocks will shortly follow.  The price on the CA is unbeatable and its a damn good deal.

I thought the CA M14s weren't that big of a hit, it beeing a G&G type affair, and that retailers where therefor lowering the prices to get them shifted? So i doubt there will be many aftermarket type stocks for it.

allthough i could have misinterpreted that... :unsure:

got me a new M14 <3 anyone else have problems with the King arms mid caps? mine seem to missfedd abotu half the time and dont shoot the last couple of BB's.... there new. but enjoy the socom goodness.

*snip*

thanks

Jas

Do search the great knowledge base that is the "readers review" section of the forum

as i've seen this question pop up alot lately...

Edited by sturgis
I thought the CA M14s weren't that big of a hit, it beeing a G&G type affair, and that retailers where therefor lowering the prices to get them shifted? So i doubt there will be many aftermarket type stocks for it.

allthough i could have misinterpreted that... :unsure:

Do search the great knowledge base that is the "readers review" section of the forum

as i've seen this question pop up alot lately...

The only reason the CA isnt as popular is because so many people are unwilling to try one and instead buy either a TM Clone or a TM. Why is beyond me, you get the ability to drop in any spring up to an M120 w/out changing a dang thing. and you get a beefy gearbox for all your needs. Not to mention the metal feels better. Again thats a personal oppinion, all the M14's on the market are good especially TM/CA/G&G

Lord Sex you are doing a very good job of convincing me what my next airsoft purchase needs to be, why couldn't you have made it something a little nicer on my wallet?

UrPeaceKeeper- I think the issue with the CA M14s is that CA seems to have gone down hill a little in the QC area recently. I've heard from multiple dealers/smiths on other forums that they've had to work on quite a few new CAs for reasons they didn't have to before. Even if it isn't really true that it is happening it seems that people generally think that it is.

Lord Sex you are doing a very good job of convincing me what my next airsoft purchase needs to be, why couldn't you have made it something a little nicer on my wallet?

UrPeaceKeeper- I think the issue with the CA M14s is that CA seems to have gone down hill a little in the QC area recently.  I've heard from multiple dealers/smiths on other forums that they've had to work on quite a few new CAs for reasons they didn't have to before.  Even if it isn't really true that it is happening it seems that people generally think that it is.

Every new gun comes with quality control issues its a fact of life, give them another month or two to get their ###### straight and I'm sure there will be some flawless ones coming out. As it stands now I have yet to see a single flawless gun made by any company.

I'm selling mine all upgraded and everything. SOC 16, why don't you buy mine? :D

because i'm a ###### and need everything new <_<

I see you're from the yay (where they get hyphy and ghost ride all day right?).

Where do they play up there? One of my old high school friends goes to SFSU and works for the mayor and says the college repubs play a lot. I visit pretty often too so am curious to see if I can get a game while i visit :D

kenshin::  i heard the king arms mags are pretty *suitcasey* and need alot of work. ie stretching the spring/lubing. i would just go with deepfires.

what kind of sling is that?

cheers i already brought the King arms mags before the gun so to late :). but it seems simple enough to get them to feed properly. i already did that to my old star mags :P. and the sling is a King arms one, all i know about it. i just chose it at random while i was at the shop.

Jas

because i'm a ###### and need everything new  <_<

I see you're from the yay (where they get hyphy and ghost ride all day right?).

Where do they play up there? One of my old high school friends goes to SFSU and works for the mayor and says the college repubs play a lot. I visit pretty often too so am curious to see if I can get a game while i visit  :D

I mainly play the larger games around here - I tend to shy away from the smaller games as I'm unsure of what type of authorization they've got from the local authorities.

Main games I frequent are hosted by Roundhouse Productions (www.cqbchallenge.com) and CQB City (www.cqbcity.com).

cheers i already brought the King arms mags before the gun so to late :). but it seems simple enough to get them to feed properly. i already did that to my old star mags :P. and the sling is a King arms one, all i know about it. i just chose it at random while i was at the shop.

Jas

please tell me, you noticed the link i provided on how to fix them, right? :P:)

AGM metal FTW. In a game my buddy had to take the butt plate off because of it jammed or something. Ofcourse it fell to the ground, from about one meter high. The ground was soft pine needle coated and as the plate fell, it broke into not two but four pieces. Talk about monkey metal. :D

Ok I think they are over doing it with the MultiCam.

MC-Tech M14 Stock for Marui M14 ( Official Multicam / Type A)

MC-Tech M14 Stock for Marui M14, comes finished in Official Multicam coating, which has been coated with a hydrographic film as opposed to spray paint, which is more durable.

MCTECH-M14MCSTK-L.jpg

Ok I think they are over doing it with the MultiCam.

MC-Tech M14 Stock for Marui M14 ( Official Multicam / Type A)

MC-Tech M14 Stock for Marui M14, comes finished in Official Multicam coating, which has been coated with a hydrographic film as opposed to spray paint, which is more durable.

MCTECH-M14MCSTK-L.jpg

They sure do like to ruin the beauty that is the M14. First EBR kits, now that mess.