M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the taclight note, i may be nessecary for if you are lost during the game, and the fact that ti tkaes 45 mins for yoru eyes to adjust to darkness, and even then you are still empaired, thereofre for personal safety, and cost effeciveness(NV si pretty expensive) A tac light would be nessecary, as someoen said earlier its better to have it and not need it and that need it and not have it.

Very nice Bangus, love the paint job! i would personally either have the aimpoint with no bipod unless i was using a rear scopemount and maybe with a bigger scope.. but in saying that i do quite like it the way you have it too :) Sooo tempted to buy a soc16 again!! but it doesnt go with my russian gear!

Very nice Bangus, love the paint job! i would personally either have the aimpoint with no bipod unless i was using a rear scopemount and maybe with a bigger scope.. but in saying that i do quite like it the way you have it too :) Sooo tempted to buy a soc16 again!! but it doesnt go with my russian gear!

thanx! i don't play with the bipod on. its heavy as hell.. :D buy the CYMA clone, wouldn't hurt the wallet as much :gun:

No, I haven't. My local shop sells them for $28 a piece. I've been trying to find some CA ones since they fit and they are probably cheaper but I can't find the 80's only the hicaps.

Have the CA Midcaps come out yet? I was unaware. I bought mine with my gun but I know they are always on sale in the for sale forums. When my new gear gets here I'll be sure to get some pictures of my M14 w/ ACOG/Aimpoint/4x32 :)

No, I haven't. My local shop sells them for $28 a piece. I've been trying to find some CA ones since they fit and they are probably cheaper but I can't find the 80's only the hicaps.

Bogus. At least your local till sell 'em Last time I checked my local's website, they didn't have 'em.

Also, as far as i know, CA doesn't make any mids for the M14, only the highcaps. I think they need to sell more guns before they start cranking out the mids. I'll be first in line though, cuz if the pack of high-caps they sell is any indicator, the mids will be a good price.

-Jake

Edited by Sasquatch

I've been trying to hold out for the CA Mids, with the G&G Standards being so ungodly high, but I think I'm going to crack soon seeing as how I'm getting a HSGI Weesatch for Christmas and need something to fill it out with.

Gah, It's pretty bad when airsoft mags cost more than real steel mags.

here here!

Im ###### enough that i paid $520 all said and done for my SOC, then this last summer my local shop lowers the price to $250.

Needless to say i was *fruitcage* ######.

-Jake

LOL! I payed 500 shipped to get my Full CA M14 and 5 G&G standards, i got screwed because redolf charged me like 100 bucks in shipping. The good news, got it in 2 days :D I wish I had more money to drop on my poor M14, she sits in my room all lonely because I cant afford better/new scope rings to help me line up the friggen scope, on top of that I'm scared to fire her in a game because its so dang loud and the stupid thing shoots 550FPS !!!!! I'm trying to decide if I should scrap the M150 and put back in the M120 that I had for her.