USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it arrived this morning from scotland at last!!!

better pics (this is the best pistol i have EVER seen or used)

*snip*

what do you think?

looking good, hopefully mine will arrive tomorrowmorning :)

got a rail and G&P M3 torch coming along for it aswell.

Edited by sturgis
Oh i was just being asinine.

Its mistaken for a USP but the pistol used in I am Legend is indeed a Mk23.

In America(at least) they were available in a few different colors at one point.

Yea I know H&K did some publishing about that. there was also a Blue and a brownish/red one If I am not mistaken. I really hope we get to see an OD KSC mk23, now that would be cool. A tan version would be nice also, the same for the USP compact.

I definitely don't like the massive and blocky feeling and look of an USP. But with the HK45 I'd join your party imediately. Beautiful piece. I'm voting for such a remake of that real steel, too … expecially the upper left one … full size … sweet!

By the way, anyone wanting OD or Tan Mk23 could have it painted with color ;)<_< That's what a lot of guys do … even customizers like UN Comany who created a 1911A1 with black slide and grip on OD frame …

or is it an HK45?

notice the safety is protruding from the weapon, the MK23 safety is flat. I hope KSC reads this forum. I really want a HK45!!!!!!

It is a Mk23.

when he reaches for it in his car, it shows the right side of his gun and you can see the "Heckler in Koch GmbH blah blah"

It is a Mk23.

when he reaches for it in his car, it shows the right side of his gun and you can see the "Heckler in Koch GmbH blah blah"

Yeah, it is a Mk23, you can see here

iamlegend2gn8.jpg

Also that image of the HK45's above is incorrect, the production models have the spider grip.

070201pistolsstory2yl8.jpg

the one smith used could be a different production model, take a look at the HK45s above. You really can't tall if any grip pattern is there because of the quality of the pic.

Look at the small safety lever on the right hand side of the Mark 23. Look at the rear sight. Look at the magazine baseplate.

and like i mentioned before, when hes on the ground, inching backwards to his car, he looks back at the car, and you can see it sitting there, the Mk23 close up, with the markings, "Heckler and Koch GmBh, made in germany, blah blah"