Tokyo Marui Hobby Show Teaser Trailer

GingaNinga

Remember guys, it takes time to make new pistols and mauri makes them flawless. So perfection takes time

It takes time, but not THAT much time. We've had several pistols come out in very short amounts of time from TM, the desert warrior, the 5-7, and the PX4, and several 1911 variants. More news on the pistols they've had labeled as "Next Item" would be much better than teasers for products that are just new parts mounted on something old.

I will bet these teasers are just of the new stuff we haven't seen before, and we will see at least one new pistol at the show almost ready for sale. However last year they did do a teaser of the PX4, and we all knew it was in the line up from the resin models.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really looking forward to this, but I am a little dissapointed. Not because Marui isnt doing anything awesome but because I dont see anything I wanna buy lol. Guys seriously, look at everything marui has cranked out since the Recoil series started.

Sopmod

CQBR

Socom

Recce

G36K

SCAR-L

AK74N

AK74MN

AK102

AKS74U

Thats about a new recoil engine every year, 2008-Present. even then, if they did recoil engines in new guns it would sell less. Improve the the most popular, then move on to the next. Truth be told if they started the recoil series with guns you've never seen, It would be hard to justify if the price tag is worth jumping into. These are all guns most airsofters are familiar with, and feel comfortable converting to.

That's certainly an unusual AUG, nice though. Wonder how they'll work it in terms of magazines, does the RS use proprietary ones?

I have no idea.

But it is an offical Steyr product, listed as a AUG A3 9mm XS if I am not mistaken.

That's certainly an unusual AUG, nice though. Wonder how they'll work it in terms of magazines, does the RS use proprietary ones?

Proprietary to Steyr :)

The RS 9mm conversion was designed to work with the existent Steyr MPi magazines.

Remember guys, it takes time to make new pistols and mauri makes them flawless.

I wouldn't say that. They have a few imperfect models. At the same time, everything is cattered to the Japanese market. They do not design with america or europe in mind. In many cases, taking one of their guns (especialy gas guns) and using it the way players in their respective regions would, often break. They use less than quality metals, and alot of their body designs make us go, why? Take the G3 series for example. All of their bodies have massive flexing problems, Most of which is resolved by metal bodies, but even then.

Models that TM unveiled at last year's Shizuoka Hobby Show.

* G18c--issued

*VSR-10 Pro Hunter--issued

* Night warrior--issued

* PX4--issued

* Recce/Recon M4--issued

* Gindan PPK and G26--issued

* shown in resin mock-up form and not yet issued:

pxypfmth_thumb1.jpgarsysb2j_thumb1.jpgycyi3mde_thumb1.jpg

Remember guys, it takes time to make new pistols and mauri makes them flawless. So perfection takes time, in the meantime, they keep the releases happening with cheap and dirty rehashes.

This guy. This guy right here understands how the world works.

I dont think many of you really grasp the finacial implications or R&D (Research and development) of a new product. So of course a company is going to pipe out products that they know will be lapped up and cost them very little to modify. Thus getting enough money to fund R&D for NEW models.

Also it's not like the majority of Japanese Manufcaturing hasn't been effected recently, what with that Earthquake and all.

Looks like the 3rd teaser pic is of the XDM

Whatever your on.... well it has you seeing things. The third image is of a M9 variant, and the last image is most definitely a 2011 variant, no XDM there.

I dont think many of you really grasp the finacial implications or R&D (Research and development) of a new product.

We do, just take a look at how long development took place on the PX4 (it's even a new engine and not the same'ol thing) and 5-7, more than enough time has passed to get another one of the line up out. However, yes, the disasters in Japan could be to blame.

Why tracer mags? I'm not sure those things ever really caught on did they? Always seemed a bit of a silly idea to me when you can buy a tracer unit for the cost of one magazine, and that will illuminate as many glowing BBs as you like simply using the normal magazines you already own. Though the point about using the 9mm conversion kit is a good one it must be said.

Models that TM unveiled at last year's Shizuoka Hobby Show.

* G18c--issued

*VSR-10 Pro Hunter--issued

* Night warrior--issued

* PX4--issued

* Recce/Recon M4--issued

* Gindan PPK and G26--issued

* shown in resin mock-up form and not yet issued:

pxypfmth_thumb1.jpgarsysb2j_thumb1.jpgycyi3mde_thumb1.jpg

theyve had those resin models for almost 3 years now...

I'm going to be patient and let them release their inevitably awesome creations in their own time - and when they finally release them I will be grateful of the extra choice made available to me in my airsoft purchases and if for some reason one of their new creations isn't really my thing or if I already have a gun that is very similar then I won't buy any of them. Then maybe I will wait and see if the S&W M76 that I want in airsoft form is released by them next year. And throughout these steps I will shut the *fruitcage* up and not whinge about it - hint hint <_<

Remember guys, it takes time to make new pistols... Other than that TM are taking their time to get the new guns RIGHT, unlike a lot of companies these days, releasing as soon as possible then releasing, versions later to fix everything that was broken in the first one.

This. Kudos!

Archived