Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe the skids are from Primark,i took the photos when the subject came up a while back{possibly elsewhere?}.They are only a rough approximation of Multicam but if you're not bothered then they are good enough.I haven't been back in the shop since so i din't know if they are still in stock.

Regards RT B)

Does anybody have any of the ebaybanned multisham? Hows it look? compared to crye compared to other multisham?

I'm getting one of their backpacks soon along with my propper MC jacket. I'll take a side by side picture when they show.

mean_marine, nice loadout, needs a bigger gun though ;)

Does anybody have any of the ebaybanned multisham? Hows it look? compared to crye compared to other multisham?

I purchased the Ebaybanned multisham stuff and On the whole, I was quite impressed with the multicam bdu, the colour was more green like I had hoped (Going for the woodland multicam loadout), so its not vert tan based, but it's multicam so a good compromise. Its not quite crye, but I wasn't expecting much for a fraction of the price, as there where a few issues with it. For example, 2 of the buton holes on the shirt weren't quite big enough, a quick scissor cut solved this, but was a slight annoyance. Also, the velcro pockets on the sleeves are almost rigid, but since they're new, I'm not going to keep that against it, hopefully a bit of wear should soften them up. Another thing that I had found is that the trousers were MASSIVE. I'm average build, 5'11". with a 32 waist, but the trousers, which were supposed to be MEDIUM, turned out to have almost as 36 waist which was crazy as they were insanley huge. The length was fine, but a belt is a MUST for anyone planning to purchase this bdu.

I'm going for a more green multicam look - with a green molle fsbe and a green MICH 2000, it's not perfect but it's getting there...

Edited by Delta_Knight
I purchased the Ebaybanned multisham stuff and On the whole, I was quite impressed with the multicam bdu, the colour was more green like I had hoped (Going for the woodland multicam loadout), so its not vert tan based, but it's multicam so a good compromise. Its not quite crye, but I wasn't expecting much for a fraction of the price, as there where a few issues with it. For example, 2 of the buton holes on the shirt weren't quite big enough, a quick scissor cut solved this, but was a slight annoyance. Also, the velcro pockets on the sleeves are almost rigid, but since they're new, I'm not going to keep that against it, hopefully a bit of wear should soften them up. Another thing that I had found is that the trousers were MASSIVE. I'm average build, 5'11". with a 32 waist, but the trousers, which were supposed to be MEDIUM, turned out to have almost as 36 waist which was crazy as they were insanley huge. The length was fine, but a belt is a MUST for anyone planning to purchase this bdu.

I'm going for a more green multicam look - with a green molle fsbe and a green MICH 2000, it's not perfect but it's getting there...

Nice, I already have a set of BDU's (well acu cut but you know) Actually I ahve three sets...2 are multisham and the third is supposed to be propper.

Anyway Im just wondering if the actual gear matches the BDU's. I got a triple mag pouch and it doesnt really match too well, but that was off ebay so...I dunno just checkin to see if its worht it or not. Im actually making a LBV-88 out of crye material right now. But i need a few things, definately the PASGT cover, maybe the cheaper hyrdo carrier..

Edited by Burke