Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no CA or G&P, this is a TM, completely customized to be a CQBR, I built it back when the seals first started using it in afghanistan. The internals in this gun are incredible, it shoots faster then most SAW's and other guns i've seen. It is chrono'd at 390FPS with .25's. All I can tell you, is this gun is a beast.

40de1.jpg

11cq4.jpg

67yb.jpg

21pi.jpg

36db1.jpg

SEAL Nut weighing in ;)

You are correct gents DEVGRU is in fact Naval Special Warfare DEVelopment GRoUp which was the name given to SEAL Team 6 after the original name "went public". I can't confirm it, but my guess is that even the name DEVGRU is being phased out now, as thats been fairly well compromised.

BTW I'm thinking those pics are actually Delta, not DEVGRU as it was my understanding that DELTA was providing security for Hamid Karsai (sorry for the butchery of his name...).

Question about a battery, i want to upgrade my battery from the 8.4v 600mah nicd battery. I have a hero arms peq 2 box and i hear it can fit a 9.6v 1700 mah. nunchuck. My question is, should i go nicd or nimh?

The weapon is in its stock form, i might put a bigger spring in eventually.

Question about a battery, i want to upgrade my battery from the 8.4v 600mah nicd battery. I have a hero arms peq 2 box and i hear it can fit a 9.6v 1700 mah.  nunchuck. My question is, should i go nicd or nimh?

The weapon is in its stock form, i might put a bigger spring in eventually.

I personally would get Nimh as you get a more stable output of power for the entire battery's life. with Nicad its higher at the start, but starts decreasing instead of levelling out and well... its kind of annoying to me. Also Nicd's slowly lose charge over time.