Silenced Guns Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hussssh....Puppy Mk22 Mod0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see Ivan, when use suppressor like me you never hesitate of shooting for fear of running out of gas.

Ivan special

Posted Images

Sickest. Loadout. EVER.

Thanks! :)

Seconded. Except for the American Flag sticking off your arm. Needs to be sewn on better or something lol.

lol... yeah... I guess I can see why it might look a little funny. The uniform style was supposed to be a tanker's uniform or dropship crewman's uniform from back in the days when I was into the Colonial Marines from Aliens. The flag was supposed to be much larger than the standard US flag (also had more stars in the design). It also looks a little funny on my arm because it's attached by velcro, and as you might know, velcro'ed patches tend to stay more rigid and straight than sewn on patches.

;)

iv been working alot recently and decided to do some work on my cheap @$$ gas pistol so i put a silencer on it and a RIS rail, im thinking of putting a stock but its my contribution being a silenced pistol and all

PICT0691.jpg

PICT0690.jpg

sorry if the pics are too big, i cant resize them at this time, the computers broken so im on a laptop thats way slow

Edited by bloodbath mcgrath
oooops. . forgot to add my silencer on!

1 of the very few metal slided CL Custom MGC HK P7M13s in the USA or heck, the world!

The threading out the barrel doesn't appear to be parallel with the top of the slide. Is the thread of, or is it actually not attached to the gun?

Its in here becuase its sick...You will hardly EVER see a P7 GBB with a threaded end fit for a suppressor, which makes it that much more appealing. but for those who wanna nitpick, "T" put a suppressor on it just for kicks.

and again...sell it back to me it wants to come home. If not, you force me to alotting that cash to buying a Zeke PPK/S Kit.

Edit: Come to think of it, I never had any of my P7s have suppressors. You put a suppressor on my old gun ,You skank! :D

Edited by Hades
I fail to see why this is posted in the silenced weapons thread.... <_<

metal-slided, threaded-barrel P7. . it's the rarest most unique gun on this entire thread.

jezuz. . .I'll put a silencer on it to make you happy!

Edited by the cleaner