Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice - Is it a Marui or a Western Arms M92 with the wood grips?

FW2000 - you know it dude :D Goddamn Armalite junkies constantly watering down the purity of the airsoft gene pool .....

I may actually get another one, mind you, because I only have an M4 and an M16 right now, but - and I am bizarrely proud of this - both of these were second-hand when I got 'em :D:lol:

Kinda tempted to get a new ICS actually now seeing as I've never had one from new. Bugger.

You and me both on that MP7 bud, got a pending order that would be here this time next week if only Shard hadn't convinced me to buy £200-worth of boots and camo - damn yoouuu, Dave; damnnn yooouuuuuuuu......

Edit: *fruitcage* me that 1911 looks nice; Titleiest man, I can see why some people hate you :P it seems we have rival clubs gunning for each of us though, perhaps its time for a duel? (you're paying for the flights ;) ) :D

Edited by evilhippy
You and me both on that MP7 bud, got a pending order that would be here this time next week if only Shard hadn't convinced me to buy £200-worth of boots and camo - damn yoouuu, Dave; damnnn yooouuuuuuuu......
I didnt convince you, you did that yourself after i planted the seed of desire for stuff - anyway, you did need most of it right :lol:

Titleist, that is awesome. Almost makes me want to go get a GBB again. Very impressed with the look of those trades too, very crisp and clean.

Titleist: so did the metal kit make it less 'toy like' since you took out the weights when you put on the gunner grips? or to sum it up; Does it weight more?

It's almost as heavy as the real 1911, but just a tad lighter. It'd be overly heavy with the grip inserts.

But yes it weighs more and feels much better than it did with the plastic.

Hammer is that your PTW re-dressed, or a second PTW?