Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got my third Inokatsu AK kit today. Special thanks to thegunrunner for finding this kit, it's truly amazing. Maybe expensive, but the quality is well worth it. AKMS has realsteel handguard, AKM stock Inokatsu wooden hg. Not too difficult to say which one looks better.

akms2.jpg

akms1.jpg

akms3.jpg

hum, hows the bomber mount?

Well, you get what you pay for. Small imperfections in the casting, but hardly noticable if you're not standing with you nose against it. Trades are really welll done.

j3T: Awesome as usual! What happened to your previous 553?

Sold it. Shoudn't have done that, but at least I made a small profit out of it ;p

Shouldn't be too difficult to find a new one though.

*fruitcage* hot crenna! :D

Heres my Inokatsu AIM, Its a AKM but i added the vertical grip handguard on it from my AIMS so now its a AIM. I have orderd real steel AIMS furniture set for my AIMS so im gonna keep it like this :)

Its gonna be mainly used by my friend till he can afford a Inokatsu himself since we are going to make a Afghan rebell team and nothing says moore durka durka than a Romanian vertical grip on a AK! :P

aim1vs5.jpg

aim2fd7.jpg

aim3vn2.jpg

Likely story!!!!!!!!!!

I want the truth, i want it now!!!! I swear i can handle it!!!

Wow...im in a strange mood.  :P

huh?

no it happened. witnesses: my bro, the two ppl that were hit, camera man, and some of the AEX guys that were there

it was a far shot, over 200 feet for sure, semi auto, 2 kils. no "arching" the shot. just a straight, point and shoot

i think everyone was surprised. don't take my word for it! watch the video