Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to find a high quality engraver and to test him out I asked him to engrave my blank firer - the results are indeed nice! It cost me £50 but now I have a truly unique gun. I think I might get my airsoft guns done from him now he's passed the test!

post-15182-1165114548_thumb.jpg

post-15182-1165114563_thumb.jpg

Edited by GZ22
I think the sound comes from the back of the gun, so I dont think baffles would work.

think about what you just said

if that was true, no silencer would work. :blink:

if you look on many airsoft retailers under silencers it will usually say what they use to muffle the sound

think about what you just said

if that was true, no silencer would work.  :blink:

if you look on many airsoft retailers under silencers it will usually say what they use to muffle the sound

No, hes right. On blow back guns, most of the noise is emited from the blow back assembly and valve, and not the barrel itself.

Non blow backs can be very successfully silenced, like Maruzen's nbb p99 kit, and TM's SOCOM package.

Silencers on GBB handguns have very little effect.

Steve

No

The sound comes from the slide moving back and fowards, and from the gas being expelled (to some degree). Think about it - on an nbb there isnt a slide moving about (So no sound comes from that), and the ejection port isnt open so there isn't any sound emitted from there.

To be completely honest, why are you suprised a *fruitcage* torch with lamp removed, bodged onto your USP, doesn't make any difference.

If anything it will be louder being the hollow end where the bulb was will echo sounds.

Either stop being a cheap skate, and go to the effort of buying materials and making one semi properly, or just go the easy route and go to a shop to pick up a cheap one, and sort a threaded barrel.

As said, it won't make much difference on a GBB anyway.

I like the VSR-10 and pistols, but I can't get used to that G36...

''

'''''''

'''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''

''''''''''''

''''''''''''

Merry Christmas!

IMGP1821.JPG

A little something I rigged up for a customer to finish his Chicago Gangster loadout: TM Thompson M1A1 w/ CAW M1928 kit, 330fps tune-up and a custom made drum mag using a G&P midcap and an MGC blank firer drum.

The drum mag took about 4 hours to finish and it fits in the gun exactly like the real one: it slides in from the left. Notice how the winding wheel that's supposed to be on the front face of the mag is not installed in the picture. It is however attached on the finished mag