Armalite Picture Thread

That went out the window when you added the SIR.  Either way, I love that full length SIR of that rifle.  :)

Actually one of the things i like about the SIR is the fact you can move around and remove the rail panels. In this case, the only bit of rail on the sides is the bit with the sling loop on.

The top will have an optic and the bottom a bipod maybe (but that rail doesn't come off anyway).

Regarding the scope, I'm thinking an M3 replica, or slightly cheaper, a TASCO 3-9x40 or x50.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, is that a TM?  Looks very good, no mercy.

haha, ouch

edit: omg.

theres no trades visible, crane stock kinda makes me think SRC but then the accessories make me think hes got enough money to modify a CA lol

superpwned

Edited by Lithium Jack
haha, ouch

from those angles what on earth would give it away as ANY make? theres no trades visible, crane stock kinda makes me think SRC but then the accessories make me think hes got enough money to modify a CA lol

either way, Nice!!!!, any chance of some side on shots?

Ahh, yep, it sure it.

I kinda' feel bad for CA and the other companies...it almost makes me wonder if MadBull had something to do with it....

Nothing better than having the monopoly on the Noveske replicas... :unsure:

Not really a monopoly when they legally paid for the right to make replicas of Noveske. The other companies were breaking the law... nothing to feel sorry for them about.