Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That kind of reminds me of an early version of NoMercy's recce rifle, from the stock and railcovers down to the far-forward mounted PEQ, except you've gone with a match barrel.

I have the same front set but didn't use the match barrel.  Seeing your setup it actually looks interesting after all.

lol, That is the same stock that was on his gun, i was going to replicate his gun but decided to go a little my own way.( the NSN acog , match barrel, bipod)

Edited by oddxbird

Souske, I'm loving the silencer. What PEQ is that?

While on the subject of PEQ boxes, of the relpicas that can hold a battery, which is closest in size to its real steel counterpart?

Edited by Sgt. Carter

pjones, that's awesome.

Looking at the boonie we both have the tru-spec Tiger Stripe, I was going to do that paint job to my (mostly) G&P but wasn't sure how it would look.

Might have to copy now :P

Funky table too, like a giant palette.

pjones, that's awesome.

Looking at the boonie we both have the tru-spec Tiger Stripe, I was going to do that paint job to my (mostly) G&P but wasn't sure how it would look.

Might have to copy now :P

Funky table too, like a giant palette.

It is. My parents got it at a garage sale, and I scrounged it out of the storage closet for my room. That's how I got most of my furniture.

I've just dont a "little" bit of work on my M4

PICT0135-3.jpg

PICT0140-1.jpg

PICT0145-1.jpg

I just need to buy a new reciver for it tho as I kinda broke it fitting the new trigger guard, oh and the inner barrel could do with chopping :rolleyes:

I got an OD CTR stock and new trigger guard for my CASV too

PICT0139-1.jpg

I just need an OD MIAD for that now :)