Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the average airsofter doesn't take good looking photographs. Its not a criticism of anyone, but average photographs with poor lighting of an out of the box AEG on carpet isn't interesting in a thread that has far more interesting things in.

But if you want to see that I'll go buy a clone AEG and take pictures of it on every piece of carpet and bed I can find...  <_<

Ok, I read this and I decided to change this idea. Here is my plain jane M16 in a few daylight photos also my attempt at making a good photo with my limited photographer ability.

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0010-2.jpg

PICT0016-1.jpg

PICT0023-1.jpg

PICT0028-1.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

Please excuse my horribbly dead grass, but I figured it fit the ACU helmet better.

Ok, I read this and I decided to change this idea. Here is my plain jane M16 in a few daylight photos also my attempt at making a good photo with my limited photographer ability.

Please excuse my horribbly dead grass, but I figured it fit the ACU helmet better.

Now, you see, those are decent and worth seeing pictures of a plain M16. I wasn't saying such pictures don't exist, I have some of mine, pre-accessories.

Congratulations though.

I actually like the pictures you took, And your m16 is amazing, I really love plain m16's. Sadly im not the biggest guy in the world so i like to stay small to medium sized.

Im thinking on doing a 100% built from parts (i was going to say custom but its not really custom and you guys will complain ;) ) CASV :D

I would just buy parts when i get the money, put them together and eventually get a gun done. I would get a OD casv, OD crane, OD MIAD, marines body, m15 length outer barrel, chopped carry handle style rear, and those curved trigger gaurds. Probably go with a stock CA gearbox to stay cheap :P

Thanks.  Early, early morning pic that was :D

Magpul XT Rail Panels, yeah.  Amazing products.

I used to be a huge fan but lately ive been rather disappointed. My XT rail covers have on numerous occasions been ripped right off of the rails on both my m4 and my scar. I wonder if i got a bad batch of rails or if cutting the rails down compromises their integrity.

Dunno, maybe a bad batch. I cut one down into a 2.5 in. panel so that I could mount a foregrip, and I didn't have any trouble with it staying on. Sorry to hear that anyhow...how long ago did you buy them? Maybe Magpul has improved their QC since then?