Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picture request please-

does anyone have a picture of an M4 with one of the G&P HK 416 fixed stocks ?? and would someone know if a crane stock battery would fit in there?

The Star crane stock batteries do fit in the stock, don't know for the other types of crane stock batts. I do believe that Star has some of the largest ones though, so others ''should'' fit.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Received my new obsession...er uh weapon today courtesy of jimel (Cheers!)

She made the trip over the pond and a few land masses well  :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Alv...-CAR152_sml.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Alv...Family1_sml.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/Alv...models2_sml.png

Slainte!

-G

I just realized I never commented on your 'Nam 16s, Guinness. They look very very cool. Almost makes me want to go old school again... ;)

weird idea i had- would look cool with a 416 fixed stock and aimpoint. working ob cutting down a front m4 sight. will take pics of that later-

PICT0001.jpg

does anyone have any idea what type of stock i should put on this? and i got the front sight to fit. 4 hours of cutting and sanding but i got it. more pics tomorrow.

Edited by pfcstoner
heres my m4 :( not much ....

still need the internals done , and a new peq ..

m4picsa5.jpg

the reciver pin screw came out in a skirmish afew days ago.. got to get some more of them aswell <_<

Nice lookin' Armalite there, sir! What carrying handle mount is that? I'm currently needing one of those badly on mine (CA M15A2). It looks perfect on your gun.

Edited by NSFolsom

I posted this in the newbie section yesterday but I didnt get much help.

I hope you guys dont mind me addiing it here as I am really keen to get some expert advice!

After many years of ignorant bliss adding to my pistol collection I finally purchased my first AEG with the intention of taking up skirmishing.

I am about to buy an Aimpoint replica with a cantilever style mount to add to a CA M15A4 Carbine.

However my question regards flip up rear sights.

I understand these are used as back up if the Aimpoint fails and so you can still use your iron sights but I am unsure of which flip up sight I should purchase.

Can someone please recommend something suitable for the job, that is good quality and not too expensive?

I spent several hours at work (:waggle: naughty, naughty!) trailing through previous topics but I am still unsure.

Thanks for your time guys,

Chris

Nice lookin' Armalite there, sir! What carrying handle mount is that? I'm currently needing one of those badly on mine (CA M15A2). It looks perfect on your gun.

Yeah I'd like to know as well! It looks good and I've been after one for a while.

EDIT: And to contribute, my first camera phone attempt is this:

Picture68.jpg

And when I found the digital camera, and decided to give it some backround:

CopyofCopyofDSC006842.jpg

Edited by Edmiles
I posted this in the newbie section yesterday but I didnt get much help.

I hope you guys dont mind me addiing it here as I am really keen to get some expert advice!

After many years of ignorant bliss adding to my pistol collection I finally purchased my first AEG with the intention of taking up skirmishing.

I am about to buy an Aimpoint replica with a cantilever style mount to add to a CA M15A4 Carbine.

However my question regards flip up rear sights.

I understand these are used as back up if the Aimpoint fails and so you can still use your iron sights but I am unsure of which flip up sight I should purchase.

Can someone please recommend something suitable for the job, that is good quality and not too expensive?

I spent several hours at work (:waggle: naughty, naughty!) trailing through previous topics but I am still unsure.

Thanks for your time guys,

Chris

I like my replica 600m KAC flip up rear sight made by STAR. Check 'em out on AEX.

Lush! Got any photographs of it from the side? What reciever did you use?

I dont have any good pictures of it from the side.

A new receiver is on the list of things for it, right now its a standard CA M15A4 receiver.

When I get back from work today I'll take more outside, I've set it up a bit differently as well.