Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice G&P, don't the externals feel superb? even...dare I say...better than a CA?

Much better. Diecast aluminum > zinc alloy any day. I think the $20 extra for G&P is worth the upgrade. Not to mention it has KAC trades. KAC trades = win.

Edited by soadrocker856

I was finally able to get all the peices to get this made, took me a couple months but I got her made.

SOPMOD stock

CASV front end

Blackwater metal body

King Arms Red dot

Polycarb Piston and pistonhead

M100 spring

Systema Tightbore

Guarder MOD Tactical Grip

Aggg I cant remmber what pistol grip I put on it but I think its a Eagle Egro pistol grip.

Picture005.jpg

Hispeed, what pistol grip and RIS are on your Noveske. I need to know for my build soon.

Pistol grip is by King Arms (Tango Down replica battlegrip), Free-float RAS rail is a G&P mid-length chopped to 9" to get the Noveske N4 look. Check out Veriforce Tactical for a good and cheap 9" RAS. Rail covers and forehand grips are real Tango Down and ERGO. Send me a PM if you need more details.

I was finally able to get all the peices to get this made, took me a couple months but I got her made.

SOPMOD stock

CASV front end

Blackwater metal body

King Arms Red dot

Polycarb Piston and pistonhead

M100 spring

Systema Tightbore

Guarder MOD Tactical Grip

Aggg I cant remmber what pistol grip I put on it but I think its a Eagle Egro pistol grip.

Picture005.jpg

That's nearly identical to the gun I'm planning on building in the next few weeks! Its nice to see what it'll look like :)

Just a quick question regarding the sopmod stock. Has your body got a long or short buffer tube on it? I'm planning on getting a Noveske G&P and they're available with both long and short tubes on them and I'm not sure which would best suit the sopmod.

Edited by Angry
Cool SD... reminds me of my old one.

Which 9mm kit is that?  Do they all push the mag all the way forward in the well?

Steve

No they don´t.... :P

Mine is from Warhead and the Mag stay´s in the middle.

G&P(AC) stay´s in the middle also.

Never seen that kind in Airsoft,only on Realsteel but most 9mm conversions in RS have them in the middle...

WE HAVE SOME VERY NICE NOVESKE PROJECT`S GOING HERE...DON´T WE!?!?

THE HOT SPADE-CLUB... :D

CALI SWANGIN`

Edited by CALI SWANGIN

Angry, mine came with the short tube for it. Even being 6'2" I still don't take the stock all the way out and it sits very comfy in my hands on the 3rd setting position. Though when I got the stock I had to have a friend help me, we had to dermal out the positions in the tube some so the latch would catch but other than that the gun went togther like nothing and is very solid.

Negative, the group I play with shoots around 360ish FPS, and right now my AR sits right at 350 FPS on average. The thing that surprised me was even with a short barrel I have a very tight shot group. Its very accurate little gun.

Thanks guys on the feed back, I wasnt sure I would like it but once I got out and hit one game, I was in :wub: with it :lol::lol:

Edited by AngusSkie
That's nearly identical to the gun I'm planning on building in the next few weeks! Its nice to see what it'll look like :)

Just a quick question regarding the sopmod stock. Has your body got a long or short buffer tube on it? I'm planning on getting a Noveske G&P and they're available with both long and short tubes on them and I'm not sure which would best suit the sopmod.

the g&g sopmod stock comes in only one size buffer tube.

As for the g&p MBK's, it comes in type a and type b, one has a longer buffer tube extension, and the other is a short buffer tube extension. You only get the short one if you plan on running a g&p crane stock. If you aren't, you have to get the long one.

So if you want the g&g sopmod or any stock besides a g&p stock you have to get the mbk with the longer tube.

the g&g sopmod stock comes in only one size buffer tube.

As for the g&p MBK's, it comes in type a and type b, one has a longer buffer tube extension, and the other is a short buffer tube extension. You only get the short one if you plan on running a g&p crane stock.  If you aren't, you have to get the long one. 

So if you want the g&g sopmod or any stock besides a g&p stock you have to get the mbk with the longer tube.

THanks Blah. I wasnt to sure if my stock came with 2 diffrent sizes. It been so long since I got it I couldnt remmber.