Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished my second one. I'll take better pictures with better lighting tomorrow...

KWA M4A1

Madbull JP Enterprises mid-length free floating barrel/rail/handguard/flashider kit

G&G SOPMOD stock

PDI 6.01 455mm TB

Big Out H nub

Firefly rubber bucking

Leapers 4x32 scope

NcStar Docter style red dot

Harris copy 6-9 bipod

All that remains is to rewire the connector for Deans so I can run a 11.1 Li Poly, and a G&P metal body (anyone have one for sale?).

2006315057357991799_rs.jpg

2005481567385442756_rs.jpg

2005413997333558096_rs.jpg

Edited by Apotheothenai
Just finished my second one. I'll take better pictures with better lighting tomorrow...

KWA M4A1

Madbull JP Enterprises mid-length free floating barrel/rail/handguard/flashider kit

G&G SOPMOD stock

PDI 6.01 455mm TB

Big Out H nub

Firefly rubber bucking

Leapers 4x32 scope

NcStar Docter style red dot

Harris copy 6-9 bipod

All that remains is to rewire the connector for Deans so I can run a 11.1 Li Poly, and a G&P metal body (anyone have one for sale?).

2006315057357991799_rs.jpg

2005481567385442756_rs.jpg

2005413997333558096_rs.jpg

oh man that is so god dam sexy.

were is the battery in that thing going?

Edited by Fellowz

A friend of mine had a Dboys m4 with a metal body and it had the same style of lugs which G&P use so it should fit but I'm not 100% sure as I never tried it.

and to keep the pic to talk ratio up heres my CQB/R with a crane stock

PICT0038-1.jpg

I prefer my CTR stock

Edited by evansy

They're designed to be quick-detachable for easier access to the gearbox, but that also means that if you have several upper receivers they can be swapped easily. Instead og having just a weapon, you can have a weapon platform. For example, if one has a rear-wired M16 lower, the user could have an upper receiver assembly for a CQBR, an assembly for an M4A1, another one for a Mk12 Mod 0, etc., and they'd all be interchangeable with relative ease onto one single lower receiver and gearbox assembly. It just means that there would be a plethora of unused lower receivers hanging around because of the way G&P sells metal body kits.

I was thinking about doing this a few months ago, but it would end up being REALLY expensive and I'd probably buy a Pro-Win gearbox to make the barrel length/compression/muzzle velocity issues slightly easier to deal with.

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant