Armalite Picture Thread

so you shoot with your middle finger huh :)

Duh, who doesn't? :blink:

Oh wait... everyone. :unsure:

I like how it feels more, and like... someone said, you basically just point with your index finger then shoot with your middle.

Plus...

DSC_0191.jpg

Means I don't have to actually move my hand around to release the magazine, it's already there.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add my newest update in if no one minds. I've been busy adding and adjusting my 'SR-16 MRP' for aesthetic and performance reasons and feel its worthy of the designation MkII at this point. The pic:

LMT_MRP-1024x768.jpg

Loadout:

Bestgun MRP M4 kit

Systema M130 mechbox

Systema Magnum motor

Guarder Reinforced M series pistol grip

Guarder rail mounted swivel sling mount

G&P rail covers

G&P LMT sopmod buttstock

HurricanE buttstock extender swivel sling mount

Phantom extended flashider

'Nights' trigger guard

10.8V 2500mah NiMH battery

Real Steel parts/accessories:

LMT L8a fixed rear sight

LMT L8fs fixed front sight

Eotech 512 holosight (w/Bruces Lens cover)

Surefire m900a weapon light

Magpul Ranger plate (on modded TM lo-cap)

I've been using this gun for a while with an EG1000 and its been very accurate and reliable, but with the new Systema Magnum, the trigger latency has been cut in half, the ROF restored to above stock and the gear whine reduced. I'm stoked about how this gun has evolved. I couldn't wait to add the final piece of the puzzle before using part of my long weekend to make the picture - a Yankee Hill Eotech riser. Basically, it raises the Eotech up 1/4" so the BUIS sit in the bottom 1/3 of the window. This allows you to use the Eotech without obstruction, but you have the BUIS ready to go instantly in the event of holosight failure. Airsoft overkill - definately ;0)

drools.....how is the bestgun hop up system? Whats your range on that thing.

I quite like the hop-up vs typical designs as there is no chance for the adjustment gear/wheel to be inadvertently turned by the fake bolt sliding against it (this used to happen on my previous custom gun). The only problem is that the lower receiver has to be designed to carry the hop-up like a Marui, so you can't just swap in a different lower on your MRP. I don't know exact distances to quote you, but I get a lot of respect from people about how the gun performs accuracy and range wise. It definatly out ranges my first gun - a mildly upgraded S-system. Without scientific support, all I can tell you is - its clearly better than average.

aeg1.jpg

aeg2.jpg

G&P aimpoint added

Does the G&P L-mount raise the Aimpoint high enough to co-witness with the iron sights? I don't have a flattop Armalite variant yet (M733 w/ Aimpoint on a carry handle rail,) so I am clueless on the subject.

Edited by Psychosis