Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just a standard TM body with the removable carry handle. It did have a metal body when I bought it used but the handle didnt come off so I replaced it with this one.

I beleive tomster may have been asking about the scope its a guarder and I got it at airsoft gi for $80

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=1168

Duh, who doesn't?  :blink:

Oh wait... everyone. :unsure:

I like how it feels more, and like... someone said, you basically just point with your index finger then shoot with your middle.

Plus...

DSC_0191.jpg

Means I don't have to actually move my hand around to release the magazine, it's already there.

I actually use that method for pistols some times, works good for speed shooting, you have to watch yourself with real guns though, could give you alittle pinch :D

Your fingers are to big to fit on the grip comfortably. So by moving one finger up onto the receiver and using your middle finger to fire you create room on the grip.

I have pretty big hands and I still have yet to find a gun that doesnt have enough grip space for me to place my hands. I think its an excuse for ex paintballers to shoot with their middle finger either that or some decendents of English Longbowmen who like displaying their middle finger and shooting with it as well :)

I have pretty big hands and I still have yet to find a gun that doesnt have enough grip space for me to place my hands.  I think its an excuse for ex paintballers to shoot with their middle finger either that or some decendents of English Longbowmen who like displaying their middle finger and shooting with it as well :)

Well Im 6'8" and have pretty damn big hands and Im tellin ya I find it more comfortable t oshoot that way. Do I do it all the time no, but it is more comfortable that way and I never played paintball.

Your fingers are to big to fit on the grip comfortably. So by moving one finger up onto the receiver and using your middle finger to fire you create room on the grip.

As you can see with your own eyes, in the picture LtDeathSauce posted there is clearly enough room for all three fingers to fit on the grip under the trigger.

As you can see with your own eyes, in the picture LtDeathSauce posted there is clearly enough room for all three fingers to fit on the grip under the trigger.

Im just answering a question as to why soem people do it. By no means did I say that kid had to do it. Sometimes its just more comfortable. :D

Son of a *badgeress*.

You are one lucky man.  However, its not an Armalite...looks like its time for a VFC HK416 Thread....

Technically you are correct, though I believe the term 'Armalite' has simply become synonymous with any M16 or variant thereof (in here anyways). A great deal of the guns pictured in this thread have been of extraneous origin. I for one pictured a Lewis Machine & Tool Co. MRP - technically not an Armalite in the literal (not that that justifies anything, lol).

stilllifegun-001.jpg

I have no idea what you would call this, been trying to figure it out... m733 (I guess M16A2) upper with M4-length outer and full length stock. Tokyo Marui externals except for G&P outer and CA Full stock, rockin' big ol' 9.6v 3600mah nimh and an M100 and what I think is a systema TB. Even with the plain-jane M100, she's shooting really hot, deffinetely over the forum's 1j limit, so eveything seems to be meshing up pretty good in there.

I used to (and still have, on a separate upper receiver) the King Arm's SD front end, but was getting tired of having so much RIS and really not needing to hang anything on it except for the occasional taclight and foregrip. Non-techno'd out AR's look better with a lot more loadouts, in my opinion!

Steve