LPEGs, MPEGs, and other Chinese goodness!

Just to encourage you guys to get chicom guns, even if you need trademarks. These were engraved at a regular jewelery for 18 euros (sumthin like 25$).

The flash makes the letters look flat, but thy are actually engraved like the real ones and filled with water based paint.

Its cool, cause I had the serial number be my birthday.

looks very nice indeed chas place near me has ability to engrave anythign I can bring them a vector graphic of (so long as its onto alloy rather than steel) keep meaning to get sommit done

edit - oops me bad, ended up quoting the image

Edited by snorkelman
  • Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dboysm42.jpg

not sure how far to take it might do the lot might just stick with upper and lower receiver and outer barrel with front sight flashhider carry handle mag catch n fire select left black

popped it back together in mean time as I need some 600 and 1200 grit wet n dry (jumping from 400 to 800 isnt cutting it far as depth of finish goes)

2 Cyma AK74's one stock, one with Element metal body and action wood kit.

img1101dy6.jpg

D-boys M4 (CQB/R with extended barrel) Kryloned med brown, not finished yet, it needs an ACOG and PEQ

img1102mt7.jpg

(mag in the pic is a MAG mid cap, it was a tight fit. Out of the mags ive tried in it -TM, CA, D-boys and MAG- only the CA high cap wouldnt fit.)

Edited by Jaager
  • 2 weeks later...

MP-R7K.jpg

:D

A little update on my MP-R7..............well, now MP-R7K.

Shortened cocking tube, Well springer RIS. 9.6v battery in slightly skeletonized Crane stock (Boyi).

*SNIP*

:D

A little update on my MP-R7..............well, now MP-R7K.

Shortened cocking tube, Well springer RIS. 9.6v battery in slightly skeletonized Crane stock (Boyi).

:waggle:

Go away! :P

Just kidding...it actually took me a bit to realize exactly what your gun is..then it hit me.

-Vic

• 4 weeks later...
Can someone tell me what the JG M16A3 is like? both internally and externally?

Thanks.

:)

Well, It's quite SEARCH with SEARCH internals, SEARCH externals and some SEARCH features like SEARCH and SEARCH accuracy with SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH.

Hey Daz, because the CASV is only attached to the top of the reciever do you find there is quite a lot of movement in the CASV cage when you hold the vertical foregrip? I find I can move the grip to the left and right quite easily, effectively twisting the entire cage. And that's with the extra delta ring attachment fitted :(

• 3 weeks later...
Meh, totally worth it for the endlessly rape-able M4 upper and spare parts - A lick of paint on the receiver and it will look great, I reckons.

(Not that I am not going to reassemble the M4 and hence not breaking the law)

Sorry ^ That's how it should read :D

Anyway, pictures, yes.

Started life as a standard Tokyo Marui M16 but got a healthy application of ACM.

DSCF0255.jpg

Monochrome can make even this look sexy!

DSCF0253.jpg

Upper receiver assembly from JG m4 2tone (paint en route), ACM handguard rail, Element G27 pistol grip, WELL vertical foregrip, ACM Aimpoint (the ###### plastic one from a DE M47 with a decent ACM one in the post) and see-thru mount as well as a DIY CQB rear sight.

Internally is all JG, bar the motor, after I screwed up my TM gearbox.